Chapter 11

I opened the front door to my hell hole of a house ready for the conversation which will more than likely turn into an argument. I walked into the house to hear shouting coming from my brother. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I could tell he was not happy at all. The shouting was coming from the front room. I took a deep breath and popped my head around the door. My parents and brother noticed me and stopped their argument and just stared at me for a while.

"This is all you fault!" My brother screamed.

"What is my fault?" I screamed back while taking another step into the living room.

"Both of you calm down! Kasey come sit down." My mother gestured the spare room next to her on the couch.

I took a deep breath and sat down in between my mother and father.

"Care to explain what is my fault?" I asked calmly.

"Well you Bitch!-" My brother said before getting cut off by my dad shouting "DO NOT EVER CALL YOUR SISTER THAT HORRIBLE WORD!" My brother hung his head in shame as my mother started to speak.

"This morning we got a call off of your head teacher to inform us about the school councils decision."

"Wait Mr Wilkinson said that it would take at least two month to decide what would happen!" I said with anger beaming in my voice.

"Well he said that the council thought that this was a serious case that needed to be sorted straight away. Anyway they have decided you aren't allowed back into that school. You have to go to school on Monday to collect your things from your locker and get all of your teachers to sign some form."

"I AM NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" I yelled.

"Yes we can young lady!" My dad raised his voice.

"How about we stay here and Kasey drops out of school and gets a job or something?" My brother suggested.

"That won't work. She can't drop out of school otherwise we will get fined. Look Kasey we are moving to Newcastle in two weeks and that's final. That will give you a chance to say goodbye to your friends and stuff like that."

I didn't say another word and just sat there thinking. I don't want to leave. I have my band. What about my friends I thought to myself. I stood up and walked out of the room. Just as I got to the door my mother said "If I were you I would start packing."

I felt like screaming and ripping out everyone's head. I hated this. I felt like crying. I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I plugged my phone into my stereo and blasted my music so that my family couldn't hear me cry. I jumped onto my bed and let out every single tear I could.

I cried for half an hour straight. I realised that I had to tell the guys. How am I suppose to tell them? I got up from my bed and stripped off my clothes and headed to my bathroom. I tore off my underwear and put the shower on. While I waited for the shower to warm up I brushed my teeth and washed the make up off of my face.

I got out of the shower and headed back into my room. I shoved on some clean under wear and searched for something to wear. I grabbed my ACDC shirt and a pair of high waisted shorts. I tucked in the end of the shirt into my jeans and grabbed my combat boots. I dried my hair and straightened it. I applied some light foundation, Mascara and liquid liner. I turned off my music and looked at the time. It was quarter to three. I took my phone off of the stereo and grabbed my cigarettes and lighter and shoved them into my pocket.