𝓸𝓷𝓮

[For the sake of this story Josh Herron Is now Josh Hayden and he and Myta are divorced just for the storyline that also means Reese and Ryan Have a different dad but he's not important to the story so lets just pretend he left meaning zach's the man of the house sks.]
[The bit at the top is whose the focus of the chapter and whose day you're following it will be 3rd person POV though and will include other peoples days but only if they're near/with the person then it will have the month but i'm not using dates bc some months might go faster if they're not significant.]

[you'll get used to it also finally imma try update about twice a week bc it's hard with school]

...

Ava.
August 2015.

"Ava, come on, we don't want to miss the flight!" a voice called from downstairs.

"yeah i'm just taking a photo before we leave" Ava shouted as she unlocked her phone opening up the camera. She keeps a photo on her phone of every bedroom she's ever had.

Ava's travelled lots all her life. Ever since she was young for as long as she can remember her and her dad have always been moving from country to country, state to state. Today is an exciting day as both her and her dad are leaving Norway and heading back to the states. Not only the States but she's returning to her hometown, Dallas Texas. Ava was very excited to be leaving, she loved the country and the snow was great but returning back meant she would finally get to live somewhere for a long time as she were planning to stay there all of Freshman and Sophomore years. Her dad will still continue travelling with work however he will leave Ava alone for short peiods at a time with money for household supplies.

She hasn't been to a school in almost 5 years. 5 years she's been home schooled and most of them being in Europe. While abroad she's had a tutor travelling with them as there are language barriers or due to very short stays. She never liked her tutor so thats more reasons for her to look forward to leaving. Being homeschooled also meant she was always lonely which some may see as a bad thing but for Ava it wasn't so bad as she has always been really shy and suffers from anxiety, if you were to meet her you may even think she's mute. Once you get to know her however, she is the friendliest person and is the best friend you could ever want.

You may be wondering what about other family, Mum, Siblings, Cousins etc. but Ava's mum had abandoned them when she was younger and she was the first born meaning they never got round to giving her siblings. Her dad's never found anyone since then he always says he likes their little family but Ava's noticed how lonely he is due to them constantly moving but she's always hoped he will find her again and rekindle what was once there.

As Ava walked down the stairs one last time she was greeted by her father, Josh, and her suitcase. 

"Are you ready bud"

"Mhmm" she said as he put his hand on her back as both of them scanned the large hall for the last time.

As if it had known, just as they had finished locking up the taxi turned up. 

"Here's to our new chapter" Mr Hayden said opening the cab door for Ava

"Thanks Dad" she said stepping in and with that, the door shut behind her closing the door to her past. And opening the road for whatever the future holds.

...

"dad i feel so sick" said the 14 year old who was now sat on the plane.

"it will be fine Ava" he gave her a re-assuring hug "remember this flights only arround 2 hours then you have the long flight"

just as they broke away, the beep of the speaker sounded and the pilot began to spoke