𝓼𝓲𝔁

Ava & Zach.
October 2015.

...

It's been just over a month since Ava started at her new school. Things have been moving pretty fast, Her dad comes home next week but before that there's the History trip. Maddie is coming round in a few minutes to pick up Ava since Maddie's dad is taking all 3 of them to the School so they could get the bus. 3 of them being both girls and Brandon. Ava has been growing on Brandon more recently although he still tries to hide it and worse, he has been turning the school on her, including Zach. Most people however, seem to have kept their own opinion on Ava. Both Maddie and Ava are unsure of what causes this hate but they try ignore him, which seems to be working out fine.

* Ding Dong *
[lmao cringeeee]

"coming" Ava shouted down as she took one last look in her bedroom mirror and picking up her bag rushed downstairs. As she opened the door Ava saw an almost reflection of herself. Both girls in black leggings, baggy hoodies and their matching Vans. After a brief hug, they locked the door and headed for Maddie's.

"You girls ready?" Mike said as he placed the bags in the back of the car.

"Oh look at you two twins" Liz, Maddie's mum said as she stepped out into the doorway. Their outfits were honestly so similar yet hadn't even been planned... That much.

"You both look so grown up" Mike said now he had finished loading the car. As both adults stood out in their yard, a voice spoke from in the car

"Hurry up, what's taking you two so long" Without even looking in the car they could all tell exactly who it was from that annoying tone of voice.

"Brandon Williams don't be so rude" Liz spoke up as the anger built in her eyes "He's not wrong though you should head off now" She directed this at Maddie as she lead Ava into the car

"Hello to you too" Ava said as she sat in the backseat behind Brandon. She has grown very comfortable around the Williams' over the past month and her shyness was almost none existent around them.

...

As the young teens piled onto the bus, Zach sat there besides Brandon and a few of the guys. He was in the isle seat and could see everyone as they walked past. For the past month, he's been working his hardest to afford enough to pay his mum back for this trip and he's so beyond grateful she could stretch to let him go as it's going to be the buzz of the year till graduation and it kinda sucks being left out. Nobody know's about his financial struggle and he's pleased they don't because everyone would start treating him differently.

As they sat there Messing around like 14/15 year olds do, Brandon noticed his sister and Ava get on the bus. Since all the free seats were only behind them, he leaned over to zach and whispered something at him

"Yo Zach put your foot out" As he leaned back again he raised an eyebrow at Ava they started laughing.

As much as Zach felt so wrong for doing it, as she passed him, he stuck one leg out, just catching on her ankle causing her to fall flat on her face. As soon as Ava got up and gained composure, swarms of laughter filled the coach and echoed in her ear, the loudest from Brandon. Ava never looked back to see Zach's face but she didn't have to, she could sense the humiliating expression and didn't want the embarrassment of him knowing he got to her.

"you okay?" Maddie said as they sat down, just far enough that Brandon and Zach couldn't hear them.

"i guess" Ava shrugged "what makes them hate me so much? Why are they like this?" she asked with anger and pain running through her eyes.

"They're jerks Ava, ignore them" Maddie said as she glared at her older brother

"I thought he was different, he seemed different"

"trust me, he's just another teenage boy" Maddie said and then both girls each took one of Ava's airpods, put it in and watched Netflix till they arrived

...

"Ava! We're here" Maddie said as she shook Ava off her shoulder

"Ughhh" She said yawning and stretching. It was almost 10pm and it was dark outside. They had been travelling all day. Many hours were spent sleeping, watching movies and talking.

"you missed the room numbers, but you're in my room"

"what number?"

"37b"

"okay" she said dragging herself to the bus isle

...

When Maddie and Ava got to their room, they saw someone else's bags in there

"oh right Ava i forgot to say we're sharing room with someone "

"oh.. thats fine" Ava said trying to hide her anxiety . Before she had a chance to ask who, another girl appeared from the en-suite...

...

Sorry for the delayed update x