Seven Devils (Scary)

You can hear voices coming from outside, you get out of your hut to go see what was going on. "Look Felix I told you before, you made make one more mistake and you're done. So guess what? You're done, goodbye Felix." and with that Peter ripped out his heart. Terror filled you're eyes as Peter turned in you're direction. "How long have you been standing there exactly?" he asks with the look of enjoyment on his face and a big smile. You tried to speak but couldn't. The only thing you could do was just run. You ran as fas as you could into the forest deeper and deeper you go. Then you hear Peter calling you're name. "Y/N come out, come out wherever you are." You're heart starts racing as you no longer hear footsteps. It's all silent,so silent that you could even hear you're own heartbeat. Then you hear an ear splitting scream and what sounded like Peter laughing. You can't help but run to where the noise came from. There on the ground you saw another one of the lost boys throat slit. You stumble back at hit something. You turn to see Peter with blood all over his face and hands. "W-what did you do Peter!" you managed to get out. "We were just playing a game and I won, so now it's our turn to play together." Peter says. Then with one swift move Peter slashes you throat as well. "That was a great game Y/N, to bad we can't play it again."