A Lost Soul

You were going to get some fruit from Tink's bungalow when you overheard Peter talking to Tink. "Do you know where Y/N is? I need to talk to her for a minute." Peter said as he stared at Tink with worry in his eyes. "Um she will be here any minute to get some fruit. Do you wanna stay until she gets here and I can just leave?" Tink asked. "No that's okay, but thank you anyways. But could you ask her to meet me at Skull Island?" Pater asked. "Of course." Tink replied as Peter flew off. Once Peter was for sure gone you quickly slipped into Tink's door. "Hey Tink! Got anything good?" You asked as you looked around at all the fruit. "All of it is over there." she replied as she pointed to the direction the fruit was in. "Oh right Peter wanted to talk to you and he wants you to meet him at Skull Island." Tink said. "I know, um I mean oh okay. Thank you." you nervously replied as you started to rub the back of you neck. "Well I better go see what Peter wants." you said as to walked out the door. Think just smiled and waved like normal. Before you do anything else you normally put the fruit away but you really wanted to hear what Peter had to say so you didn't bother. As quickly as you could you ran to Skull Island, you really wanted to know what he wanted to tell you. You think more and more about want it was and you didn't want to admit it but you had a crush on Peter ever since you got to Neverland and you wanted Peter to tell you he had a crush on you too. As you approached the island you slowed down and tried catching your breath before you got to Peter. "Y/N you made it." Peter said in a shy and cowardly voice. Peter took your hand and flew you up to the top of the island. "Listen Y/N there's something I have to tell you. You have to go back home. It's just to dangerous for you here, I'm sorry." Peter said as a tear fell from his eye. "What? No!" you protest. Tears flooded down your cheeks as you started to back up. "Y/N stop! Your going to-" before Peter could finish his sentence you fell off the side of the rock. "Peter!" you cried in fear. Peter trailed after you trying his best to catch up with you but it was to late. Your body hit the rocks below and you died shortly after. "Y/N! Please come back to me!" Peter cried as he held you in his arms. "I need you with me! I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have thought about taking you home. Oh Y/N this is all my fault!" Peter yelled as he stood up. He quickly flew up to the top of the island and without hesitation Peter took a running start off the rock. As he was close to hitting the rocks he softly said "I love you Y/N, and I always have."