A Hidden Kiss?

kiarah_larter
Kiarah's P.O.V
Ever since Peter's shadow brought you to Neverland Peter has been your best friend. He always looks out for you and you always look out for him. Everyday at exactly when the mermaids scream You and Peter fly to Skull Island and watch the sun set. You guys have been doing that ever since the day you got to Neverland. But something was different today, you never saw Peter at all today and you were starting to get worried. You decided to go to Skull Island and see if he was already there waiting for you. Once you got to Skull Island you started to call for Peter. "Peter, are you in here?" you called out but there was no response. You walked up to the top of the rock and saw a piece of paper surrounded by multicoloured candles. The not read:
Dear, Kiarah
You may be mad at me for not showing up tonight but I want you to follow these simple steps. 1.) pull out the compass I gave you when you first got here. 2.) follow the directions on the back of the paper. 3.) see you when you get here.
After you were done reading the front side of the page you turned to the back. It read:
1.) First you must start at Tinker Bell's hut.
2.) Follow the trail North until the trail ends.
3.) Once the trail ends go West. (There will be a marking telling when to stop walking West.)
4.) Once you get to the marking head North once again. (I made a trail for you so you will head strait to your final destination.)
See you soon -Peter
It was starting to get dark so you grabbed a lantern from Tink's hut and then started the mission. "Ok, follow the trail North." you said to yourself at you started to walk along the trail. It felt like hours but you finally reached the trails ending. You got a little nerves because you have never been on that part of the island, Peter never let you pass Tinker Bell's hut. At the end of the trail you found your favourite kind of fruit and flowers along with another note.
Kiarah,
You have made it half way to your surprise, I hope you like the fruit and flowers.
A smile appeared on your face as you finished reading the note. You continued to follow the directions so you started to head North once again like the directions said. After awhile you could see lights and you could start to hear beautiful music. You ran towards the lights and music, once you got there you couldn't believe it. Peter was standing there holding your favourite flowers and a huge smile on his face. You ran to him and he tightly held you in his arms. "Kiarah, I want you to me mine." Peter whispered in your ear. As tears started to fall down your eyes you agreed. He cupped your face with both of his hands and kissed you.