Feels Like Forever

Image for fandomsbaby
Alyssa's P.O.V
"Help, someone help!" You cried as the man started to come closer. "You know if your wondering, no one can hear you. Your parents aren't home." The man said. It was at that point you thought you were going to die, you closed your eyes and started to wish you could leave that place until a gust of wind shot your window open causing shards of glass to hit the man. Just then you saw a black figure sore into the broken window with glowing yellow eyes. The man cowered in fright as the shadow approached him, he closed his eyes and started praying to God but then the shadow stopped. You watched wide-eyed as the shadow grimly turned to you and held it's hand out. You looked at the man and thought about what he might do to you once the shadow was gone so without hesitation you grabbed the shadows hand he led you out the window at into the sky. You looked at the growled and felt a little sick as you saw how high you were. After about two minutes or so you found yourself and the shadow soaring across a gloomy ocean. In the distance you could see what seemed to be a skull shaped rock and a huge tree with yellow glitter all around it. "Where am I?" You asked the shadow but a dark glare was the only response you got. As you approached the beach you could feel the shadows grip loosen, all of a sudden you fell flat on your face and got a mouth full of sand. You looked up to see the shadow fly away into the jungle. "Well that was rude." you said to yourself. Even thought the shadow was gone you couldn't help but feel like someone was watching you. You decided to go and explore but as soon as you got up a strong and solid figure knocked you back down. You look up to see a fairly tall boy with emerald eyes peering down at you. When it came to strangers you didn't want to look weak so you kept a stern look. The boy started to walk circles around you then stopped. "Who are you and did you get here on my island." He said as he glared at you. You didn't want to answer so he spoke again. "Well, tell me your name!" He yelled at you. You look at him then got up. "That for you to find out." You replied as you started to walk away. In a matter of seconds the boy jumped in front of you causing you to stumble back. "I suggest you tell me your name now love before I get really mad." The boy said. "No." You replied. You could tell the boy was getting mad because as you started to walk away once again you could hear him growl. "Fine then." He said as he stepped in front of me insisting me to follow him. He led me through the jungle and to a wide area with lost of trees and boys. "Boys!" The boy yelled. All at once the large amount of boys stopped what they were doing and starred at you. "This is... Um never mind. This girl won't tell me her name but she will be staying in a spare hut until I found out what to do with her." The boy said again. "Yes Pan." All the boys replied. <well I guess his name is Pan> you thought to yourself. Pan then harshly grabbed your arm and pulled you over to a little hut. "This is where you'll be staying for now till I know what to do with you." Pan said as he through a blanket made of moss at me. "Name?" You asked him. "Well love since I'm not rude like you, my name is Peter... Peter Pan. But DO NOT call me Peter, only call me Pan." He said as he started to exit. "The names Alyssa." You quickly say, but Pan is already gone.

Pan's P.O.V
"The names Alyssa." She said. <Who is she anyways? > he thought to himself as he was searching through the jungle to get more fruit. <But just the way her hair is set and that reddish brown colour. Oh and her eyes! I like the way her brown eyes light up in the sunlight.> he thought to himself. He suddenly stopped walking. <Wait a minute, what am I saying? She is annoying and I don't plan on keeping her here for long.> Pan said out loud. He shook his head at started to continue walking.

Alyssa's P.O.V
You heard voices outside your hut so you went to go see who was talking. As you approached the exit you could finally hear what they were saying instead of muffles. "He's coming for the girl Pan. He saw the shadow with her and I don't know why but Hook wants her." A boy in brown rags said. Pan and the boy started to walk away so you started to follow them, then BANG! Someone or something had hit you in the back of the head with a solid object. You fell to the ground causing noise. Pan and the other boy stopped and started yell things but it was almost like you were fading away.

You woke up to a bright light shining in your face. "Ah your awake!" A man said. "Hook! The girl is awake. Come see!" In a matter of seconds a door swung open and out came a tall man in black starred at you with a uneasy glow in his eyes. The man walked towards you and outright slapped you. "Do you feel that pain? Remember that every time you lie or won't cooperate, you ok feel that pain. Ok love?" The man said as he watched you whimper in pain. "Now, tell me how you got on this island? Oh and the names James Hook if you wondering. But only call me Hook." He said with a grin on his face. He looked at you as if he wanted an answer but you just starred at the ground. You felt a sharp pain in your lower back as you cried out loud. Hook had hit you with the tip of his sword.

Pan's P.O.V
So many thoughts were going through his mind as he gathered as many of the lost boys as he could. For some odd reason he couldn't get you out of his head. "Ok boys, Hook took Alyssa and we need to get her back. He has her on the Jolly Rodger and who knows what he might do to her to get answers." pan said as all the lost boys surrounded him. "Why should we go get her, what good is she to us? She can't fight, she can't hunt, she's no good." One of the lost boys replied. Pan looked at the lost boy with anger in his eyes. "She may not be any help now but we could use her somewhere along the way and besides, we wouldn't want to lose to Hook now would we?" Pan replied. All the boys nodded their heads and ran to get their weapons. "We leave now!" Pan yelled as the boys ran through the jungle to get to the beach. As Pan followed closely behind he couldn't get you out of his head and he knew why. "I love how her brown eyes light up in the sunlight, how her reddish brown hair flows in the wind and most of all I love her beauty. I love her, I love Alyssa!" Pan thought to himself as a huge smile appeared on his face. He finally had gotten to the beach and could already see the Jolly Rodger from shore.

Alyssa's P.O.V
You felt weak as Hook continued to kick you in the stomach. "I will only ask you one more time love, how did you get here?" Hook demanded. You started to cough blood up as you replied, "I don't remember, I'm sorry!" You felt a tear fall, as you looked into the sky you could see something coming towards the ship. It was Pan and the lost boys! You tried to smile without Hook noticing but you failed. "What are you smiling about?" Hook asked as he looked up. All of a sudden Pan and the lost boys came crashing in, knocking down Hook. "Miss me love?" Pan asked with a grin plastered on his face. "Surprisingly yes." You replied while laughing at Pan reaction. Without warning Hook grabbed you by the arm and put a knife to you throat. "Tell me!" Hook yelled as he started to press the knife closer to you neck. "No!" Pan yelled and knocked Hook off the side of the boat. Pan grabbed you safely in his arms and called the lost boys to follow. Once Pan had landed on the beach he wouldn't let go of you, you automatically hugged him back. "I love you Alyssa, I have loved you since I first laid my eyes on you." He whispered in you ear. "I... I love you too Peter. Can I just call you Peter for now on?" You asked him hopefully. "Of course you can." He replied. Peter placed his hands on you cheeks and laid a soft kiss on you lips.