Chapter 2 (edited)

My alarm woke me up at 9 am. I groaned and sat up in bed before checking my socials, my following had gone up a couple of hundred on Twitter and instagram.

~~

@RandomCubby

Welcome to my Twitter new children. Glad you decided to join my random family, we all spread positivity and have fun over here :)

~~

I put my phone on the side and got out of bed. I headed to the kitchen and got a plate down from the cupboard. When I turned to the counter, i came face to face with my roommate.

"Holy shit Olivia" I exclaimed dropping the plate, "What're you doing here?"

"This is my dorm room too" she smirked

"You're literally never hear, you live at your boyfriends basically" I said grabbing a broom and brushing the glass to the side

"Why is there a little secret you've been hiding" Olivia smirked. Again.

"Nope" I said quickly

"You know the walls here are pretty thin" she said leaning forward, "the whole campus could find out your little secret in just a few taps"

Olivia waved her phone in front of my face and I bit my tongue

"Why are you back all of a sudden?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her

Olivia stared at me blankly, she had no intent on answering

i cocked my head to the side thoughtfully, "Did you and Kyle have an argument?"

her blue eyes flicked to the side before she met mine again

"You did" I smirked

I was very good at reading people, it was a talent I cherished

"What about?" I asked, "something big or small?"

Olivia shifted uncomfortably and her eyes once again left mine, her hand tugging at a bracelet on her wrist

"It was big or it wouldn't bother you this much" I pointed out

"You don't know anything" Olivia scoffed nervously, "don't even try your reading people shit on me"

I squinted my eyes and took the time to look at Olivia properly. She looked hurt. her eyes were slightly puffy and bloodshot and with a quick look around the room, i spotted a tub of ben and Jerries in the trash.

"He cheated didn't he" I said suddenly, "and you walked in on it"

Olivia's eyes started to tear up and I felt a little bad or her but her previous threat of exposing me wasn't forgotten.

"Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for you. No one deserves to be cheated on but I am not going to comfort you. You just threatened to expose me and that's not something I'm letting slide. So just be grateful I'm not making a bitchy comment" I said bluntly

I silently swept the rest of the broken glass up and put it in the trash before heading back to my room to change for class.

"Just don't tell anyone" Olivia said so quietly I almost didn't hear her

"You don't tell and I won't tell" I replied before closing my door

The audacity of the girl had me shaking my head. We gotten along when we were first put together two semesters ago but according to Kyle, I was bad company.

I showered and got changed into my usual lecture attire, sweats and a hoodie, before leaving the room again. I picked up a cereal bar as my breakfast plans were interrupted and headed to the door completely blanking the girl sitting on the sofa.