Chapter 5

I woke up at 10 am and got out of bed straight away. I pulled on an oversized hoodie and started taking the boxes in my room to my car. Once I had it packed I took a photo and posted it to Twitter.

~~

@RandomCubby 

It's moving day :) New video scheduled for 5:30 tonight PST time, get excited.

~~

I went back to my room to get changed and when I opened my phone again Smitty, Vanoss and Mini had liked my tweet. My whole youtube career and I'd never met people like these guys.

I got into some joggers and a hoodie and kept my glasses on because I wanted to be comfortable and contacts were DEFINITELY not comfortable. I looked around my bare room before picking up my phone and wash bag and leaving the dorm I'd spent the last two semesters in for the final time. 

When I got into my car, my phone automatically connected to the stereo and I picked a road trip playlist I had created with Niya. The apartment I'd rented was only 45 minutes away and I was only there until I graduated from Stanford. It was fine plan since I had practically got rid of everything I owned when I moved out to California.

I arrived at the apartment complex at around 1pm. Everything for my room was in my car so I just had to unload into the sitting room. It was only a small place with 2 decent-sized bedrooms, 2 small bathrooms and an open kitchen and lounge. I had already sorted out wifi and stuff so I decided to see if people wanted my video out a bit earlier.

~~

@RandomCubby

I've arrived at my apartment and I'm way too excited to keep this video any longer!! Who wants it now?

~~

I instantly got replies coming in saying yes. I waited 10 minutes and after getting over 1000 tweets saying yes, I decided to upload it.

~~

@RandomCubby

Lmao, y'all are lucky I already had the thumbnail and shit done. Video should be up in 10, link will be in bio as usual :)

~~

After I sent out that tweet, I immediately got a message from Smitty on discord.

~~

SMII7Y (Canada)

Finally

I've been waiting to upload my video

I never said you guys couldn't upload it

I know but me and the guys agreed to let you upload it first then get people over to your channel