0.1

friday 20th of july 2018

9:55pm•

grayson's pov

terrified. the one word to describe the only emotion i was feeling right now. how could i let this happen? my girlfriend, my baby girl, my love, she just passed out in my arms. she could possibly be dead. and is all because i wasn't there for her.

i shift uncomfortably in the thin, metal chairs that were placed in the hospital waiting room, the overly happy background music making me even more anxious.

i keep replaying what she looked like when i held her. her hair was messy, her eyes drooped shut. her figure felt somewhat crushed and i could see a very noticeable bump on her head. i cringe at the thought and start biting my nails.

i've been here for a good hour and 15 minutes, they said they'd be out in 30 minutes to inform me of what's going on, why hasn't anyone come to see me.

i nervously brush my hands through my hair, squeezing my eyes shut. even though it's probably not the best idea, i got up to find my way to the bathroom. hopefully i don't miss anything.

•10:20pm•

i finally sit back down. it took me about 15 minutes to find the toilet and then another 10 to get back. i'm not sure if i missed anything so i go up to the reception to ask if a doctor came for me. the scrawny man behind the desk shakes his head and i nod, rolling my eyes as i walk away.

•10:40pm•

i felt like screaming. it's been almost 2 hours i've gone without knowing anything. but that when i hear my name.

"grayson dolan? here for katelyn?" i instantly stood up, rolling my sleeves up a bit and following the nurse. she said nothing as she led me down a number of narrow hallways.

finally, we stopped in front of a door.

"now, katelyn....she's doing okay, considering what happened to her. we will need to ask you a few questions but there is no severe damage. which is amazing. her stomach has been punched or kicked so when she wakes up she'll be feeling stomach pains. also very painful headaches. and her back seemed to have been attacked too, so when she wakes up we'll take an x-ray but we're not too sure about it. that's our biggest concerns. before we go in i have to ask you a few questions."

i nod, taking in lol the information, getting a bit angry that they don't know everything i want to know. i want to know when she's going to wake up. when she'll be able to get out of here.

i just want my princess back.

a/n

IM BACK!!! ik basically everyone who read the first book to this, 'teacher' have been waiting patiently for a sequel, so here it isssss! it'll only be about 10-12 chapters long but make sure you read the first book for this one to make sense.

virtual hugs n kisses xx

~jenaya :)