0.3

thursday 23rd of july 2018

katelyn's pov

•3:56pm•

"and that's what's happened. it's quite boring without you here. i miss your beautiful eyes, your contagious smile, the way you looked at me, your humour, your laugh. i want nothing more than to be able to hold you again, and protect you from all things bad in this world. i promise, i will find the person who did this to you. and i'll never let anyone hurt you again. please wake up katelyn. it's been so long without you here, the world just seems to barely be dragging itself along. i want you here, with me. you need to wake up so you can get better and we can leave. we can go home. don't you wanna come home? why am i even talking to you anyway, it's not like you can hear me. i just need someone to talk to. i haven't spoken to ethan much since he told you about the whole stephanie thing...i'm still so sorry about that. god why the fuck did i have to bring that up? it doesn't matter anyway. you can hear me. i just said that. for fucks sake."

•4:30pm•

"hey katelyn, it's me again. i'm back. i went to go get some pizza. it was pineapple. i know you hate that but it's ethan's favourite, and it reminds me of him. i don't mind it but-gosh here i go again, why the fuck am i talking about pizza? do you see what you're doing to me?! i'm going crazy. actually, no, i don't want to rush you. this is not your fault. please, take your time to wake up, i just hope that when and if you do you feel better, so we can go home."

friday 24th of july 2018

•10pm•

"well, princess. at this point i've given up. it's been a good 4 or 5 days you've been in this stupid fucking coma. it's really boring without you here with me everyday. it's crazy how you never know how much someone means to you until they're gone. well, you're not gone, but you're not exactly wide awake and 100% healthy like you were a couple days ago. i promise, when i find the idiot who did this to you, they will have hell to pay. i will literally end them. for you. if you don't want me to, i'll just slightly hurt them. but i want my revenge. for you. because everything i do; it's all for you. i love you."

a/n

this was kinda emotional lol sorry. next chapter she's gonna wake up though! i'll start writing it now. also i'll probably end it in like two chapters so

🤠yeet🤠

virtual hugs n kisses xx

~jenaya :)