Galmar Stonefist x reader ~fluff fluff fluff~

Ah...the Stormcloaks. Beautiful.

Bold text = A/n

I was in the Palace of the Kings. I was Ulfric's top soldier, and I stood in front of the throne belonging to said Ulfric.

"My Jarl, is there anything more I could do for you?" I asked him. He sat up and sighed.

"Yes. Go see Galmar in the room to your left. I heard he needed to see you." Ulfric spoke as if he was overly tired and rested his head on his hand.

"Yes, my Jarl. Thank you." I bowed and headed to the room on my left. I saw a table in the center of the room with a map on it, a table in the back with armor and swords, and a sword on the map table. I saw Galmar looking at me with a cute smile.

"Hello, Y/n! I've been looking for you." Galmar spoke to me while his icy blue eyes locked with my e/c orbs.

"Hello, Galmar. What did you need? Ooh, are we going to fight more imperials?! I sure hope so. I miss my w/c (Weapon of choice) smashing an imperial's brains out! Hehe." I excitedly said and jumped up happily. Galmar chuckled under his breath.

"Adorable. But, unfortunately no. We're going to be patrolling. So, I guess we might be able to kill some imperials on the way." Galmar said and I smiled.

"W-wait, normally you don't patrol, you normally-"

"I'm going with you."

"Why?"

"I-it's just... I have to um.... T-test soldier's sk-skills!" He stuttered and I tilted my head.

"Well....Okay! I mean, I am not complaining, don't get me wrong. I love your company." I grinned and saw Galmar grin back.

"Well, get some sleep. We've got a long day ahead of us." Galmar said in a calm voice. I nodded.

"See you tomorrow!" I headed out the door in that room and walked up the stairs and found an empty bed and laid down. I kept thinking of Galmar.

~

"/n....." "...y/..n/....." "Y/n!" I woke up when I felt someone touch my arms, yelling my name.

"Eep!" I shouted in fear. Then I saw Galmar's worried face.

"Y/n...it's okay. It's only me." I gave me a calm smile.

"O-oh hey, Galmar. I-is it time to go? I wanna sleep..." I mumbled loud enough so only he can hear, but I realized my door was closed.

"No, it's not time. Not yet. I...I heard you talking in your sleep..." Galmar looked away.

"Y...You did?! How! I thought your room was-"

"-right across from yours." Galmar finished. My eyes widened.

"...please tell me I didn't say anything .. um...." Galmar giggled.

"Of course you didn't." He sat on my bed, next to me. I felt my body temperature rise suddenly.

"You...said something about the mission going wrong, me dying?" Galmar whispered while looking at the suddenly interesting bed sheets. I looked at him.

"...It was nothing." I insisted. He looked at me, concern lacing his blue eyes.

"Please, tell me. It will make you feel a lot better, trust me." He grabbed my hand.

"We headed out to patrol, but suddenly five troops containing fifteen maybe even twenty Imperials found us and we had no weapons. No potions. Even no armor, just normal clothing. I tried my best to fight them off, but I only had my hands. You punched some of them to death, heh...I guess that's why they call you 'Stonefist', but alas,....they kept coming... more and more of them. When I looked at you..." I stopped and felt warm tears flowing down my cheeks. "-you were in a puddle of your own blood, your eyes open and showing no life. I saw an iron sword piercing through your chest, arrows stabbed through your head, chest, arms, and legs. I..couldn't save you. I...." I sobbed and covered my face. Galmar wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back soothingly.