💥The Night We Wouldn't Forget💥

(Human transmutation circle)
(Swipe for the scene this chapter is based on)

💥💥Bakugou's POV💥💥
1
✨______________________________✨

~6 Years before present~

He looked over at the green haired boy, this was really it huh? We're really bringing him back? These thoughts made Katsuki gitty, THE Hisashi Midoriya is coming back. On the impression, this transmutation will work, but it will, it has to.

The two boys alone have been preparing, advancing in their alchemy skills, enough to be able to perform Alchemy's taboo, Human Transmutation.

With his and Deku's allowance they were able to buy all the ingredients to make a human being; Water 35 liters, Carbon 20 kilograms, Ammonia 4 liters, Lime 1.5 kilograms, Phosphorus 800 grams, Salt 250 grams, Saltpeter 100 grams, Sulfur 80 grams, Fluorine 7.5 grams, Iron 5 grams, Silicon 3 grams, and fifteen traces of other elements.

Inko Midoriya, Deku's Mother, was out of the House, gathering ingredients for her baked goods in the nearby town. It was late at night, kids getting ready for bed at this time, but for Deku and Katsuki? Nowhere near close.

The two childhood friends were hunkered down in the nerd's basement, his house is out of town unlike the blondes, perfect. Away from any prying eyes, to witness the things to come.

Deku had just finished with the final ingredient to the bucket, his DNA, a few drops of blood. While the other finished up the Human Transmutation Circle, his stick of chalk nearly gone.

Together they hauled the wooden container to the center of the circle. Walking back to the edge of the circle, kneeling down. Both of them placing both palms onto the white chalk, staring directly at the filled bucket.

"This is it Kacchan, you ready?" A small shaky smile appeared on his face as they both looked at each other.

"'Course I am dumbass, why the hell wouldn't I be?!" With that Deku quickly swiveled his head straight ahead, away from Katsuki's death glare. We've been training for years and trained extra these past months, JUST FOR THIS MOMENT. Shitty Deku.

He heard quiet mumbled followed by a gradually growing light from his palms. DID HE BEGIN WITHOUT ME? Slapping his hands on the cold cement, he shut his eyes as tight as he could, harnessing the alchemy flowing within him and the Earth.

Not taking long at all, with both boys' alchemy activated, the circle began to illuminate blue. Lightning strikes of the same color striking around them. So far so good.

Slowly black smoke began to seep through the outer circle. It circling the boys like hungry sharks in the middle of the ocean. The blue-lit room slowly began to change into a purple to a finishing red. Bakugou bit his tongue. I take it back, this doesn't look good at all.

"K-Kacchan? This doesn't seem right, d-do you know what's happening?" His voice began to quake with fear. He has a right to, this isn't normal, we've never read anything about this.

The smoke had finally dissipated, but he had noticed a slit from the edge to edge had erupted from under the bucket. What the fuck? With a loud undefinable sound, the slit opened to reveal a large eye. The gray pupal being in the center, just under the container. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

As if it was dust being blown away, the wooden cylinder vanished. Leaving the eye to stare, stare up at the empty ceiling. The sinking feeling in Katsuki's stomach only getting worse with every second that rolled by.

"Kacchan, are we going to die?" Looking over, he saw Izuku's eyes pooling with tears. He never wants to hear those words again. "Are we going to die?" Are we? How was he supposed to answer, lie? he had no idea, they've heard so many stories of people dying from the very thing they were attempting.

All the blonde could offer was a glance. He had expected it was a look of hope, but by Deku's still terrified face, eyes still searching, Katsuki failed. The look he gave Deku was almost mirror-like, complete terror. His eyes also pricking with tears.

Looking back at the chalk-drawn circle, small black, almost tentacle-like arms began to erupt. The thought of actually dying was becoming more prevalent, more possible.

Suddenly with a loud thump and scream, he quickly looked over to see Deku on the ground, his legs being taken apart by the transmutation hands. No blood was present though, not even any bones or flesh. Almost like he was a hollow shell , a glass doll that had fallen and broke into pieces.

Katsuki's face contorted at the jarring pain that enveloped his body. Looking over his shoulder, he saw that same broken shell look on his body as well. His arm being torn apart, as though like a child at a birthday cake, hungry for more. The pain was so immense, a scream coerced through his body, making his voice soon horse, and raw.

Both of the boy's screams died down to mear sobs. Through his pain squinted, and water filled eyes, he looked at the green head next to him. Oh my god, b-both of his legs are gone. Trying reaching towards him, using his legs to crawl closer. Deku noticed, and began to try and stretch his arm to the blonde too.

"DEKU!" His voice was raspy, as he called to his friend. Suddenly in a literal flash of light, everything was blank. All he saw was white, nothing more, and nothing less. Like a grenade was thrown, his ears ringed and ringed.

✨_______________________________✨

Word count: 940

ACK OML
SORRY FOR THE WAIT YALL

life hits you hard sometimes
N' I haven't really worked on the story much...
But I plan on doing that :0c
It's a lot to piece together
But I can manage UwU

So woops
•UwU•

Hope you've been enjoying so far :D

~February 8, 2019~
-Nep