16.

Trying not to stare at 'M' was a lot harder than Jungkook originally thought it would be. Over the evening he had caught himself staring at the cute boy numerous times, admittedly more often than not at his smile, which Jungkook was sure was the most breathtaking thing he had ever seen.

Thankfully, the torture was coming to an end. Sitting across from the beautiful boy had definitely posed as a challenge for Jungkook. His tantalising lips and hypnotic smile proved to be powerful distractions a number of times, and Jungkook wasn't the only one to notice it.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung found it odd, trying to hide their shocked expressions as they observed Jungkook talking openly with M as if he had known him for years. The couple was very aware that Jungkook had severe trust issues, heck, anyone who met the boy could see that. So why was he so comfortable?

To tell you the truth, even Jungkook couldn't explain it. And though he knew it was cliche, if anyone asked him he was sure his answer would be 'there is just something about him'

...

Kooks:
Is his name really 'M'?

Tae:
It's what he likes to be called

YoonYoon:
But what did you think of him? 😏

Kooks:
I thought he was absolutely beautiful.

Kooks:
I need to see him again.