What Just Happened?

"Oh shit! I gotta go!" Shouting as I sprint as fast as I can. This is the one time that I actually want one of my brothers near me. The one time I'm on a night out this stupid flippin anti-hero has to be on my ass. The one time! This idiot probably knows I don't powers as well. Crap.

"Come on Useless, I just want to play a game with you." Ugh, I hate the name that the press gave me. It's the most insulting thing to be named in a family full of superheroes and that's what I get. I'm done running from this imbecile. I stop run and turn in the middle of the alley way to see his surprised face trying to stop his levitating machine.

"I am not useless." I glared at the man on the board. It was a bit awkward since he was at least three feet above me but I had to try to be imitating. "You can just shut your mouth right there, because I am sure not as useless as you. You know I've seen you on the news too and you sure do fall off your board a lot." I smirked at the man as he stuttered a reply.

"I-I don't! I just get a bit camera shy!" I scoff.

"Sure dude." I thought I was going to have to fight this guy but I guess not. My plan was to throw some punches and run. Guess not because this guy looks like he wants to cry.

"Whatever Useless! You can go die!" Shit. Now he's mad? Oh no. What's his power again? Water? Nope. Air? He's not a element bender. Wait a minute.

"Don't you fly? What the heck are you doing on a board?" All I get to see from him is a scowl before he lifts of his machine and flies towards me. I pull up my arms in a defensive position, guess the defense training has to come in. I wish I could just say simple things like on and off and his powers would be gone for a while. He was at least a few feet away before I decided to confuse him.

"Off!!" I scream. My arms are still raised waiting to feel a punch but instead I feel a full body crash into me. "Geez laweez that hurt. What are you doing man? Taking a nap?" My voice muffled by the shoulder in my face. Hands slap the ground on either side on my head.

"What did you do?" This villain finally looks scary. He glares at me only three inches above my face. Me, being the one that has just about never been this close to a man, stutters out a reply.

"W-wh-what?" He narrows his eyes to a whole new level of glaring.

"I can't lift. I was just going to scare you and leave but I couldn't fly up. I crashed." He slammed his hand on the ground before standing. "What did you do?" I look at him in confusion.

"I surprised you?" I have no clue what this man is on about.

"I've never stubbled mid flight unless on my board." I brace myself on my hands, ready to run.

"What am I supposed to say?" I see him jump once before sighing in frustration.

"Useless! You- Your fucking useless what the hell did you do?! Urgh, I'll get you for this." After the clique line were announced he jumped on his board and left.

What just happened?