•ONE•

{I'm going to do something new... I'm going to put Shawn Mendes Covers and music up there... coz why not?}

-
•Skylar's POV•
-

I stayed in the penthouse until I was done showering. I put on my clothes from yesterday and left the room without looking back. I pulled my hair that has grown a lot; to the back. Though I was worried that paps were still around so I split it and set it close to my neck. As I got down to the lower levels I happened to be correct. The paps were surrounding the building.
"Are you Skylar?" A big buff body guard asked. I simply nodded, "alright. Mr. Mendes asked me to make sure you got home safe. We have a car parked in the back waiting for you."
We walked to the back of the motel and there was a car waiting for me. The windows were tinted to the max, and a driver awaited for me to get in.
"Thank you," I said politely. Quickly I got in and told the driver that was once holding the door for me the address of my small apartment that I am leasing.

The ride wasn't long, thankfully. Quickly I got out, saying a quick thank you to the driver. As I entered the complex, teenagers were huddled in a group, whispering and arguing about something. That was until I walked by, "oh my gosh! That's her!" Once I was alone, now I am surrounded by the girls.
"Did you and Shawn sleep together?"
"Are you and Shawn fuck buddies?"
"Are you and Shawn dating?"
"Does Shawn—"
A small panic attack sets in, as the girls continue to interrogate me. "Guys I don't-" "is Shawn good in bed?"
"Enough!" I yelled loud enough for them to stop. "I will not e-exploit his personal life. If you were real fans you would respect his private life. And not hassle his friends." I emphasized friends as best as I could. One by one all the girls gave me a dirty look and walked away.

I let a sigh escape and I continue my way to my apartment. I was worried that the girls would find out were I lived. I really didn't need that, like at all...

I pushed open my door, and made sure to lock it once I was in. I set my phone and keys down, quickly I checked the time.
"Shit." I muttered, work starts in thirty minutes. So much for getting back on time. But if I'm late... it's totally worth it.." I smirked to myself. I rush in the bathroom, to cover up the hickeys that Shawn gave me during our session...

   He connected his lips to my neck, surely leaving marks. But I didn't care, I was with him again, even if it was just for a little while. His hands felt up my ass, and the back of my thighs. With one swift move, my legs were wrapped around his waist. He pushed my back lightly into the wall next to the elevator. My hands ventured to his hair, slightly pulling at his baby hairs. Shawn pressed his front into my core, and we both let out small strained moans. I pulled back to look over his face. It showed pleasure, his eyes were squeezed shut. I missed this sight of him, I missed everything about him. His touch, his smile, his weirdness.
He moved us from the wall to the soft king bed, his hands met the end of my shirt and slowly took it off. His was next to go, along with his tight black jeans.
Soon we were both unclothed and our breathing was labored. "I missed you so fucking much. You don't understand, Skylar."
His soft swollen lips left trails from my jaw all the way down to lower area.
"N-no Shawn." He looked up at me with a confused look. "I need you, now."
Quickly he found the condom from his wallet, and slid it on.
Once we was above me again, he started to push in.
Gasps and profanity left both of our lips, the sensation I got from this was crazy. Sure I've made out with a few dudes here and there, but none could satisfy the need I had. Only Shawn could, and this proves it.
We were at a steady pace, but I needed more.
"Shawn, harder please. F-faster, I n-need you."
He sighed in content, "you have me baby."
Thankfully we were on the top floor, let's hope the neighbors down below us didn't here anything.
I'm still having some problems walking, but it was totally worth it. I brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a ponytail and changed into new clothes and underwear.
I slipped on my straight black vans, grabbed my car keys and left my house after checking I had locked the door.
I got up to my burgundy Dodge Challenger hellcat Wide-body, and quickly unlocked the doors.
When I got on to the road, the speed limit wasn't a thing. My car roared as I flew down the streets, let's say I made it to work with ten minutes to spare.
Locking the car I walked into the huge building labeled Styles Enterprise.
"Morning Skylar, he's waiting for you in his office." I nodded, "thanks Monte." He nodded and answered a new call coming through.
I made my way over to the elevator and  hit the button. Mr. Styles was on the top floor, and I hate elevator rides.
Once the doors opened I pressed the number twenty and stood in the corner.
I griped onto the metal bars for dear life and waited for the ride to be over.

"Ah, Skylar. Come in come in, I need you to take notes. We are having an over the phone meeting with Horan Industries and I need notes." I nodded, "okay sir. I will be right back with my note pad and pen."
He nodded, "quickly please!"
I mean it wouldn't take long, my office is literally next to his.
"Hello, thank you for calling Horan Industries. This is Esmeralda, how may I direct your call today?"
"This is Harry Styles, I need to speak with Mr. Horan." "Oh! Yes sir, right away."
This was going to be a long day, at least the pay is good.