----------------------------------------------------------

FOREWORD: Hi, my name is Austin Douglas Ford, and what you are about to read is the make up of what is to be expected in the upcoming series, The Milky Way Saga: Cities to Embers. Please don't scrutinize me on this, as it isn't the first chapter, just an outline. Thanks for checking it out, and I'll have more to come soon!

Table of Contents:

Part I - Characters

Part II - Factions

Part III - Timeline

---------------------------------------------------------------Part I

Isaac Free- main character, from his point of view. Very kind person, wanted to be on the front lines of human advancement, instead of destruction.

Brent Waard IV- Isaac's adoptive brother friend. Bret's family took Isaac in after his parents died and they've been inseparable ever since.

Bailey Allen Free- Joined the Marines at the same time as Isaac and Brent. Very strong willed, very happy with being in the Armed Forces. She married Isaac ~6 years before the events of our story. Dies very early on.

Joseph D. Ford- A hard Son of a Bitch as his units would call him, He is the Fleet Admiral for the MWANF and is the Son of Austin Dean Ford III, the founder of the Milky Way Armed Naval Forces.

---------------------------------------------------------------Part II

The Milky Way Republic- The Human governmental strong point in the entirety of the galaxy. (MWR)

The Founders-human forces that establish a planet

MWANF- Milky Way Armed Naval Forces

Denizens - Alien forces that destroy human society...

---------------------------------------------------------------Part III

TimeLine:

January 15th, 2060

Jacob Ryan Kilford is born on Earth. Parents unknown.

October 1st, 2080:

Joseph D. Ford is Born to Austin Ford III and Abigale George Ford

Jun 30th, 2099:

Joseph D. Ford enlists in the MWANF at the age of 18.

April 9th, 2127:

Brent Ward IV is born to Brent Waard III and Janet Cruz Waard.

June 27th, 2128:

Bailey Allen is born to Douglas Allen and Brenda Lopez Allen.

January 15th, 2129:

Isaac Free is born to Draven Free and Hannah O'Connor Free.

May 23rd, 2147:

-Isaac Free joins the MWANF at the age of 18.

-Brent Waard joins the MWANF at the age of 20.

-Bailey Allen joins the MWANF at the age of 18.

November 6th, 2147:

Major Joseph D. Ford is promoted to Admiral of the MWANF.

December 18th, 2151:

Isaac retires from the Navy at the rank of Lieutenant Comander and joins The Founders, a branch of the military who is responsible for finding and establishing new planets for the MWR.

February 5th, 2154:

Isaac Free and Bailey Allen get married.

August 29th, 2157:

-An alien race made contact with the Milky Way Republic, saying that we were trespassing in the vectors that belonged to the Empire of T'kae Heliosen. We responded with a treaty and an opportunity to become allies in our quest to advance the reaches of intelligent space. They had other plans. The Empire destroys a planet on the outer rim of our galaxy, glassing it and telling us to leave the galaxy.

August 31st, 2157:

-The MWR declares war on the Empire and thus begins the Milky Way War.

-Bailey Allen Free Dies aboard The MWR Hope, one of 5 ships lost in the Battle for the Frost system.

January 15th, 2160:

Our story begins here, 3 years into the Milky Way War.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___