Peter's Lab tour.

Peter didn't know where they should go. Then an idea popped into his head. He could take then to his lab so he could work, they could look around and Brianna can play with her toys or help him out. It was a perfect idea.

"Okay everyone let's get back to the elevators!" Peter announces.

They all gathered to the elevators. They all talked wondering what activity they would be doing now.

"My lab please, Friday." Peter said.

With that they began to talk even more with curiosity. Brianna got bored on Peter's shoulder so she began to braid the hair the best she could. They soon got to the lab and everyone looked around in amazement.

"Okay everyone. This is my lab. Couple rules. 1. Your not allowed to touch anything with out permission. 2. You can not erase any of my work. 3. If the file says confidential do not read. If you don't listen you might want to write you will." Peter said.

They sat down in the couches Peter had while some walked around. Peter went to his seat and began to work while putting one earbud in. Brianna say next to him and an idea popped into her head. She smiled and went over to the chemicals. She began to mix some.
Then the doors open showing Shuri.

"Damn Daniel." She said.

Peter stop whatever's he was doing and popped up looking at her.

"Back at of with the white vans!" He finished.

They laugh at the vine. Brianna walked over and looked at Shuri. She smiled and then handed her a toy car. Shuri grabbed smiling. Brianna's smile turned into a mischievous one.

"Th-this bi-itch is emp-pty." She says.

Shuri was surprise by her language and her knowledge of memes.

"Yeet!"

She threw the car making it his the wall and sliding to the floor. They laugh and they go back to their original spots, but Brianna lead Shuri to her little station. Brianna whispered something and they both smiled. They worked in the chemical until it was will finished. Brianna walked over to Peter.

"P-Papa? Can I P-play with your hair?" Brianna asked.

Peter stoped his work and sat on the floor letting Brianna have better access.

"Peter while you are stop working why don't you let your classmates ask questions?" Mr. Warren said.

"Sure." Peter said.

The class all rosed their hands. Mr. Warren began to point to them so they can ask. He pointed to Anthony.

"How did you get your own lab?" Anthony asked.

"Well,.... we are going to announce this at the press conference tomorrow. So I may not answer many questions just yet, but one of the reasons is that I work with Tony Stark quite often and he gave me my own lab that I can work in." Peter said.

"What about the little girl? She seems very close to you." Joseph said.

"This is- oh Brianna introduce your self it will be good to help with your anxiety." Peter said.

Brianna froze up a bit and took a deep breath.

"H-h-hi I-I'm b-Bria-Anna. U-ummm t-thi-is I-is my P-papa P-Pe-eter." Brianna said stuttering even more.

Brianna finished with Peter's hair and giggled. Shuri began to laugh while Peter rose an eyebrow.

"Brianna what did you do?"

Brianna grabbed Peter's phone and took a picture and gave it to him. Brianna has dyed the tips and a bit more of Peter's hair red.

"I want to be mad but I can't. This is actually pretty good." Peter said.

Brianna smiled and giggled. After many more questions it was soon time the whole Q&A.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry if this is short I been really tired. But I have news! I have a new booking coming out if you guys want to see it. Is a marvel and creepypasta crossover. So check it out I'll put it up like 15 -20 minutes after this.