Day 3: Well shit.

Peter woke up hearing a gasp at the door and a loud clap near thr door. Peter opened his eyes and saw Toby at the door his hands over his mouth and wide eyed.

He jumped up from the bed and put on a coat and covered his mouth. Peter shushed him and slowly uncovered his mouth.

"Look I know this is shocking but you can't say anything about this to anybody. There can be serious leagal problems." Peter said.

Toby just stood there god smacked before escaping Peter's grip and running away. Peter say in the ground sighing and walking up to his bed.

For the rest of the day Peter didn't see Toby, and he was curious. Soon the day was over and there wasn't anything interesting. Tomorrow however can't really say much.

————————————-

Hey guys sorry I didn't update even after my old A/N I went on a trip and it threw things off schedule. Anyways I got some news and updates.

1. I forgot to say Peter and Wade's ages are close Peter is 17 and Wade is 19

2. MTC is a type of cancer Medullary Thyroid Cancer.

3. If there's any mistake please point them out I might edit these one day.

4. I might update less due to personal issues

5. I'll update my new book later in the month.

And lastly the clue.

I believe I mention Brianna's special eyes. One color is her mom and one is her dad. Who had the same color eyes?