The Q&A mishap

Peter and his tour group headed towards the elevator and got to the Q&A room. Peter sat in the back with Brianna in his lap. He calmed Brianna down from all the noises and people. Soon Brianna fell asleep on Peter's lap. Peter laughed and soothes her hair not paying attention. Soon he hears the crowd be quiet, he looks up and sees all the avengers sitting on the chairs.

"Hello midtown high! So this is the Q&A so ask us anything." Tony said.

Peter smiled a bit and continued comforting Brianna. Then he hears his name.

"Peter! Brianna come up!" Clint said.

Peter rolled his eyes and picked up Brianna and sat in a chair comforting her. Brianna starts twitch a bit more and close her eyes. Peter keep her calm and then Peter had to start answering questions.

"Peter, this one's for you. What kind of stuff do you and the avengers pull on each other?" A kid asked.

Peter think it was Scarlett who asked. He can see all of them glare at loki, Shuri, Clint and Peter since they prank them a lot. So does Brianna from time to time.

"Yeah Peter, Loki, Shuri and Clint is like the pranksters group and they prank all of us. Speaking of Peter, Peter! Come up with ya!"

The next question was asked by Kirsten Dust.

"What's is it with that hammer?" Kirsten asked pointing to Thor's hammer.

"It's a special hammer only the worthy can lift it up will you all like to try" Thor

"Yes!" Everyone had shouted which made me cringe. Brianna notice and covered Peter's ears. She really is just the most adorable thing in the world.

"How about later? We have to get though these questions first." Pepper said.

Everyone agreed and then it was another persons turn.

"What are living with the avengers like?" Sam Raimi asked.

"It's really crazy , but I enjoy Peter and Brianna. Sometimes Peter will be doing  experiment and Brianna will try to help him sometimes. Plus living with Loki can be trouble with him causing conflicts and mischief from time to time. Also Deadpool is good friends with Peter and Shuri as well as Brianna so they play together. Oh and so do Peter's friends like Ned and MJ. Teaching Loki, Thor and Steve the mordern world is hard. Tony is doing mini party's with the avengers. I'm mostly In my lab. Hawkeye and black widow are either training or playing with Peter and his friends mostly hanging it with each other and Peter and his child. Plus Bucky is living with us and he's nice and get along with everyone after the bumpy start. Also Bucky and Sam fight. Wanda and vision try to cook a lot and Pitero is mostly hanging out with everyone." Bruce said.

Bruce explains and it was really long and Peter lost interest halfway though. Next was Andrews turn, he got distracted from his plan but he will get back to it later.

"Black widow are you single?" Andrews asks

The class laugh as well as Peter who think he could hook up with the black widow.

"Yes I am, but I'm not interested in you" Natasha

Everyone 'ooh' and laughs at her tuning down Andrew. His head droops a bit and he is embarrassed at everyone laughing at him.

"How did you and Bucky meet?" James Franco asked.

" I don't remember probably after your mother died." Bucky said.

"Me neither." Steve replied.

Peter was starting to get bored and so was Brianna. At his point no one still had realize his hair and Brianna started to braid it. It was kinda funny to Peter.

"Do you offer internship ?" Toby asked.

"Yes we do, but you must have graduated college." Tony says.

"Ha! That dipshit was lying the whole time! Your suck a fucking liar Peter!" Toby yelled.

All the avengers stopped and glared at him looking as they were about to kill him. Peter quickly panic and yelled the first thing that came to mind.

"No killing! Killing minors or illegal! Killing anybody is illegal!" Peter said turning to them.

What he didn't notice was Brianna getting out of his lap. Brianna and walked up to Tony and smiled and laugh.

"Hi mister! You know you should have never try to hurt my papa." She said as her voice became dark.

Her eyes became ouch black and shadows surrounding her.

"Brianna stop!" Peter yelled.

Brianna stopped and skipped away to her dad ignoring their glares. She wasn't down with them just yet.

"Guys we can talk about this later but for now let's do the raffle." Peter said.

They all agreed to do the raffle and came down.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry it's been a long time. I been more tired lately because of school. Have a good day :)