Day 1: A Living Nightmare

Peter woke up alone and not seeing Brianna insight. It was 6:00 am and his vision was blurry. He blinked a couple times before seeing a paper on his desk. We walked over to it and read the paper.

Dear papa,
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I need to do. When you wake up I'm going to be gone. I'm not going to be in the tower. I'm not going to be home. I needed to save Harry. Harry is my only friend. We was the first person I considered family. I wish I could bring him here so he can be happy. I can't. Harry has an monitor on him not even I can remove. I need them to remove it. I know you can't it's complicated. I'm sorry papa. I wish I could be with you forever and ever but, I need to save him. I have notes and reminders for all of you, my family. Please don't be sad papa, we'll meet again one day. One day. I love you papa. Don't forget to smile. Smile even though I'm gone.
                           Love, your daughter, Brianna

Tears soaked though the paper, a mix between Brianna's and Peter's. His daughter, his kid, family, she was gone. Peter collapsed on the floor crying his heart out in pain. He sobbed and went back to bed hoping it was a nightmare.

"Fri call Wade. Tell him to come to my room." Peter said.

"Of course." Friday said.

It felt like hours had passed before Wade came. He saw Peter with tears running down his face all red and puffy. Wade went over and cuddled him soothing his back.

It was 7:00 and Peter would miss the bus if he didn't hurry. Tony ent up to his room and saw Peter in the bed hugging Wade. He went over and saw the dried tears.

"Friday tell the school Peter is not coming in today." Tony said.

"Will do boss." Friday said.

Tony turned is back on Peter and tapped his shoulder. Peter woke up and looked sadly at Tony. His hear pained at his son so sad and he frowned.

"What's wrong?" Tony asked gently.

Peter got up and picked up the envelope. Their were multiple letter inside. He saw the one with his name and began to read.

Dear Tony,

Hi grandpa, I'm sorry. I'm leaving, I needed to protect, my best friend, Harry. He's special to me. I love you grandpa. You and the others are my family. I never knew my biological family, maybe I'll see them someday. All I know is that your my family. I hop Harry gets to meet you some day. You would love him. Please eat, don't drink the pain away. Don't relapse for papa's sake. I love you. We'll meet again some sunny day. Bye grandpa I love you.
Love, your granddaughter, Brianna

Tony now knew why his son, Peter, was crying and he started to cry to. His only grandchild was gone. He cared deeply for her and so did she. Tony knee the others needed to know.

"T-tell t-the ot-thers t-to come." Tony stuttered out.

Soon the avengers came down and saw Peter and Tony crying. Wade didn't know was was going on and neither did the avengers. Tony have them the letters with shaking hands and their concerns faces turned into one of sadness. Everyone was upset and it was even worse feeling for Peter. He had lost a child.

Tony knew how this feeling felt from when he lost Peter. He never had the right words to say how he felt. Kids with no parents could call themselves orphans but, what about the adults who lost their kids?

The whole day was filled with crying and remorse. Ned and Flash didn't mind that fact the they were ignored and just happy to be their. They understood they needed to be alone after what happened.

Toby on the other hand was furious. He wanted to hang out with the avengers and most let Peter have them all to himself. He couldn't understood why loosing the kids was so sad. He was help by by Flash since he was stronger but, he still yelled about how it was in fair. Maybe in time he will learn why.

Peter stayed in bed watching all the movies Brianna loved to watch with him. All the stories he read to her. It almost pained in to relive it all. He would stay the week at the towers but, he would stay in his room for just today. Peter fell asleep feeling heartbroken. He didn't have enough energy to go patrolling. Wade went for him and cuddled when he came back.

The first day of the stark tower raffle had been a sad one. Maybe, just maybe, the sun will shine on them. One day they will return and reunite becoming a family once more.

———————-

So, how do you guys feel? Sorry if I made you sad actually.... I'm not I've been planning this. I have a plan if you want to know what it is I'll give you hints on what happened to Brianna.

.-- .... . .-. .     .. ...     - .... .. ...     --.- ..- --- - .     ..-. .-. --- -- ··--·· .... .- .--. .--. .. -. . ... ...     -.-. .- -.     -... .     ..-. --- ..- -. -..     . ...- . -.     .. -.     - .... .     -.. .- .-. -.- . ... -     --- ..-.     - .. -- . ... ·-·-·-     .-- .... . -.     --- -. .     --- -. .-.. -.--     .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. ...     - ---     - ..- .-. -.     --- -.     - .... .     .-.. .. --. .... - ... ·-·-·-

Solve this can you can get it. If you need me to send this to you so you can copy and paste just DM me.