1.

Quinn was sitting on a dragon. Yes, you read that right. A fucking dragon.

The entirety of Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizadry were on their way to Hogwarts for the International Schools Quidditch Tournament. Their Principal, the crazy Mr Bowie, decided it would be a good idea to put all the kids on the backs of the resident dragons that lived in the dragon sanctuary near the school.

These dragons were a species of ancient, native North American descent and had always lived and remained in America. They were called the Satis Impars. By the time they were a year old, they were fully grow: typically 35ft wide and could reach lengths of up to 80ft. It was pretty easy to get the entire student body on the backs of four of them.

Included students on the front dragon (fondly named Edna by the students when she was born a few years ago) were the Ilvermorny School's quidditch team.

Quinn turned her attention to the twins sitting next to her on the dragon's back.

The twins in question were afro-american girls, Faith and Tia Green. They were the beaters for Ilvermorny School quidditch team, and just happened to be Quinn's best friends.

They were the strongest people that Quinn knew... literally, they were physically stronger than the majority of the guys who went to Ilvermorny. They were both short, like Quinn, but could easily knock you out with a simple shove. Although when they weren't playing quidditch they were both so gentle and kind, on the quidditch pitch they were powerful and merciless - that's why they were on the team.

Faith turned to Quinn, and lifted her hands to sign Are you okay?

Oh yeah, that's another thing, Quinn's deaf. That's quite an important thing and I probably should have mentioned it earlier.

Yeah, I'm good. Quinn signed back.

Are you ready to beat all the other teams? Their captain signed to her.

Their captain: Eli Jones. He was the keeper in their team, and a goddamn good one as well. He was a year older than Quinn and the twins, so was in his last year at Ilvermorny, and had already been scouted for some major Quidditch teams across North America.

With him, the twins, Quinn and all the other team members, the whole school was very confident that they would be winning.

Quinn suddenly noticed everyone's attention became diverted to the front, so she assumed their head teacher was speaking to the school.

She could see everyone around her cheer and clap, but she couldn't stop herself from becoming very very nervous all of a sudden. She guessed that they were near to the school, so she felt a wave of anxiety about the next year overcome her. She just really wanted to do the school proud. She wanted to win.

Eli tapped Quinn on the shoulder to get her attention. He signed Mr Bowie wants the Quidditch team to come talk to him, coming?

Quinn nodded, grabbing his hand and lifted herself up. Eli was like Quinn's brother, their families were best friends and when she first came to Hogwarts he was the only person who knew sign language.

Quinn easily walked across the dragon's back, through the rows of students, to the principal. Once the whole team were stood in front of him he began to talk and sign at the same time: he was such a lovely person, and devoted a lot of time learning sign language when he first learnt a deaf girl would be joining the school.

Okay, hi everybody. We will be the last school to arrive as they have staggered the arrivals, and I just wanted to tell you that when we get to Hogwarts we will have a meal with the rest of the schools in the hall they call 'The Great Hall' Mr Bowie said and signed, then after this meal all the quidditch teams have a meeting with the headmaster: Professor Dumbledore.
I'm sure he'll probably just discuss the expectations and rules for the next year. Is that all okay?