9.

Dear Quinn,
How are you? How's the tournament? I hope everything's well on your end.
I have to admit I have no idea how this letter thing works...how the fuck do the owls know where to go? Are they like a mutant breed of magic owls?
Sorry I'm procrastinating telling you why I'm really writing to you. Your mom's sick, it's not that bad but I thought you should know. She's been asking for you, and I didn't really know what to do.
We all really miss you, and I think your mom wants you to come home right now. It's your choice, because I know you've got a lot going on right now.
I love you. Please stay safe.
Yours,
Ben

Dear Ben,
Thanks for telling me about mom. You're a good friend. What's actually wrong with her? Is it the dragonpox coming back again? I'll come if I need to, I just need to know what's happening.
Love you,
Yours,
Quinn x

Dear Quinn,
It's not that dragonpox thing thank god, but the doctors fear she's getting what your sister got a few years back...is that bad? I don't know, I'm a...what do you call me? A no-maj? Anyway, I'm not magic so I don't understand the different diseases you guys have.
Are you gonna come home?
Yours,
Ben x

Dear Ben,
Yes, that's bad, I'm coming home. I'll apparate there, can I meet you in the alley way next to the diner so I don't get seen by a no-maj (other than you). Is that okay?
Yours,
Quinn x
P.S. how's Warren?

Dear Quinn,
That's okay, come as soon as you need. Just tell me when, and I'll meet you. And Warren's great, thanks for that little side note, he says he misses you. What a cutie.
See you soon,
Ben x

Dear Ben,
You're a bi icon, tell your boyfriend I miss him too. I'll be there on the 1st December at 7pm New York time.
See you then,
Quinn x