kagerou daze | canada

|

- canada x reader -

OLD - Based on the Vocaloid song. This one is really cringy be bewarned.

* ☆ *

I woke up today, with a strange feeling in my cheat. I glanced my phone. It was about 12:28 AM. Just at that moment, i remembered i had to meet up with one of my best friend/crush, (Y/N).

She was the only one who could really see me, Plus, she disliked my brother after him accidentally throwing a burger at her favorite dress. I got dressed and wore a Canadian hoodie and some jeans, I still don't know how people mistake me for America while wearing this. Since Kumoachi was asleep, i headed out to the park where we first met.

Waiting there for me was a certain (H/C) girl on the swings. She was wearing a white T-shirt and a short black dress over it with black flats to finish the look. I blushed at the sight of her. I got closer to her and then saw her black cat she called Fate on her lap. I sat near her and she smiled at me. Oh, that smile.

A few minutes after talking and joking around, Fate jumped out of (Y/N)'s lap and on the road. As if in a trance, she followed him into the busy streets, i ran after her, screaming that it wasn't safe to go across.

It was too late.

Right there. Right now. She was ran over by a truck that didn't even hesitate to slow down afterwards. I was going to faint, but just before i could, i saw me. But i was wearing black and red. He was smiling.

I woke up in cold sweat. It was a dream. 

It was a dream. 

I looked at my phone and it was 12:28 AM. 'Just like my dream' I muttered. I got up, got changed and made my way to the park where i saw (Y/N). She was wearing the same thing as before. 

We talked and talked for a while until Fate jumped out of her lap again. She lept out of her seat and ran after him. Well...tried to.

I grabbed her hand and asked her to come with me. She followed me, holding my hand, and simply looked around the town. Before anything, we were underneath a flat and screams filled the place.

She was impaled my poles. Her face, still smiling, looked at me and soon she closed her eyes.

I saw it again. Other me. Black and red.

I woke up again.

Getting up again, It was still 12:28 AM, i was determined to to save her. We went to different locations every time but she kept on dying. It's like the world wanted her dead. It's like I've seen her die hundreds of times now.

I hate seeing it.

Death after death, I finally gave up.

I met up with her in the swing set and looked at the floor.

'What's wrong?' She asked. She gasped

That stupid cat jumped off her lap again, she ran after it.

I had an idea.

i ran after it too and just before the truck could hit her, i pushed myself towards it while pushing her back towards safety. I saw the face on the 'other me'. He was shocked. However, just before i went, I saw a blue and white figure. Smiling, it looked like (Y/N)...

* ☆ *

He saved me.

He did it.

I saw other me smiling one again. I can't count how many times i have died for him. How many times I've pushed myself towards danger and him away. Now Matt was dead. Lying lifeless on the floor and a crowded around him. I sighed.

I woke up again. I looked at my phone.

12:28 AM. 

* ☆ *

What the actual shit is this One-shot? lmao-

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|