jealous | romano

|

- romano x reader -

OLD - Hoes mad

* ☆ *

"Feli, don't these tomatoes belong to Romano? I don't think we sh–"

"Nonsense, (Y/N)! I'm sure fratello won't mind if we use his tomatoes in the pasta sauce, ve~"

"Are you sure? I mean, Romano really likes tomatoes."

"I'm more than sure! Now c'mon, we need to go look for a pot to boil our pasta noodles in. I forgot where I left it... I think it's in the basement, ve-"

"The basement?"

"Si! Pasta can be cooked anywhere, (Y/N)! Now come with me, our basement is dark and I don't want to go alone. It's really scary, ve~"

"Don't worry Feli, I'll be right behind you."

If looks could kill, Antonio was fairly sure that the venomous glare Romano was sending both (Y/N) and Feliciano would make the two of them drop dead as they made their way towards the basement of the house.

"Romano, the more you stare at them won't make you feel any better," the Spaniard said as he approached the fuming Italian, resting a hand on his shoulder as a gesture of comfort. "In fact, I think it's going to make it worse."

"What am I supposed to do then, huh!? Look away and let my own brother take (Y/N) away? Tch," Romano scoffed, his scowl deepening by the second, "Not on my watch."

"Well, if you do think about it," Antonio sighed, "Feliciano can take (Y/N) away from you anytime he wants – not implying that he will, of course. It's just... you haven't exactly confessed to her yet, Roma."

"It's not like I'm trying to not confess to her!" Romano retorted, facing Antonio with a look of displeasure, "It's just that it's really hard, damn it!"

"I can tell." Romano growled at the amused tone in Antonio's voice as the Spaniard chuckled, reaching up to ruffle his hair and causing Romano to duck his head out of the way. "Whenever you're around (Y/N), you always stumble over your words and get red. Like a little tomato~"

"Shut up!"

* ☆ *

"Feli, while this pasta is really lovely, I still feel slightly guilty."

Twirling the pasta noodles absentmindedly around your fork, you looked up at the Italian who sat across from you, his face slightly messy as he continued to shove forkful after forkful of pasta into his mouth.

"Why? What's wrong?" Feliciano paused mid-bite to look up at you, his curl bouncing as he moved his head. "Did Ludwig invite you to go training with him but you ditched him to make pasta with me? Because I do that all the time, ve~! Ludwig usually makes me go train with him, but I usually skip to make pasta! There's no need to feel guilty, ve~"

You chuckled at the Italian's little ramble, failing to notice Romano who had been eyeing the two of you from afar ever since you came over to make pasta with Feliciano. His eyes seemed to darken every time you laughed, smiled, grinned – basically any action that was caused by happiness, or more specifically, Feliciano.