teacher | england

|

- england x reader -

Yeet on the street- This is probably gonna be the worst one yet lmao-

* ☆ *

You are an art teacher at a secondary school in England. You normaly loved your job, your students, and your peers. Well, most of them. An English teacher, by the name of Arthur, normaly liked to bug and tease you about the littlest of things, and in return, you hated him. You were rivals, you and him, always trying to do better than one another and in the norm, both of you lost.
You didn't know why he was like this in the first place. You simply tried to befriend this blonde male and all he did was huff and say that art was a useless subject. From then on, you hated the man.

* ☆ *

You were walking to the library, all of the children had gone home by now and you still had work to do. Cautiously stepping down the stairs, you spotted a certain English bloke using the printers.

'Oh great. He's there.'

Since this school isn't the best, only some of the teachers had printers in their rooms. How come a English teacher doesn't have one?

You reached the library and swiftly walked towards the printer. You heard Arthur grunting and mumbling about something. He soon stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned his head around. His emerald eyes meeting yours.
He stuttered and blushed, probably from embarrassment. He soon cleared his throat and regained his usual posture. He looked at you sternly.

"What do you want?" He demanded.
You looked at him like he was the stupidest man in England.

"To use the printer. Why in God's name would I come up to you?" You spat back. He mumbled again.

"Well, it's not working, so you might as well go on home." He scoffed.
You groaned, not bothered to deal with Arthur's shit today. He seemed so eager for you to leave early. You walked back up the stairs to your classroom and packed up all of your things, ready to go. You huffed once again and stepped outside of the school premises. It was raining outside, let alone freezing. You wrapped your scarf tightly around your neck and waited for the familiar red bus to arive.

* ☆ *

After a few minutes of waiting, you saw a figure walking towards the bus stop, where you were. The person had scruffy blonde hair, a white shirt with a green cardigan ontop, and a black tie to finish.
It was that wanker.

'I didn't know he came this way.'

You mentally prepared yourself for another round of Arthur annoying the shit out of you, but instead, he just sat down next to you quietly. A faint blush appeared on his face as he buryed his face in his scarf.
To be honest.
He did look kinda cute.