thoughts | england

|

- england x reader -

OLD - This is what happens when a perverted mofo tries to write some kinky shit.

* ☆ *

You just sitting at home, wondering about and slowly dying of boredom while Arthur, for the billionth time, had to finish his work in the other room.Since you you bored as hell, you asked Arthur what she could do.

 For the billionth time.

Arthur, who was clearly irritated, replied. "Go and have an adventure with Alfred or something." He said while rolling his green eyes.

"I don't wanna 'have an adventure' with Alfred, I wanna spend time with you!" You cried. looking at him with a childish expression on your face. Arthur sighs, and stands before you.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" He asked gloomily.

"Okay, It involves no pants and it can get real down and dirty~" You winked playfully as you formed guns with your fingers and pointed them at Arthur while wearing a devious grin on your face. Arthur's face heated up.

"Sounds fun~ What is it?" He asked as he towered over you leaned over to your level. You gave him a flirty giggle then tried to hold in a full-on laugh. 

"Pfft... Let's Take A Dump! Ahahaha!" You teasingly yelled as you clenched your stomach for you were laughing hysterically at the Nation's face.

"I see what you did there." He muttered before chuckling along with your laughs that he wouldn't exchange for the world.

* ☆ *

My old writing is so shit - oh gOd I think my eyes are bleeding-

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEAVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|