Chapter 5

*Jessica's p.o.v*

I woke up and stretched a little I saw it was 10:32 am. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I walked up to Louis who was eating a apple. Since I was shorter then him I jumped on to him and wrapped my legs and arms around him. Everyone stared at me oddly. I smiled and looked up at Louis. No time to get what I wanted.

"Daddy." I said softly. All the boys looke at me in shook I called him 'daddy' that's just part of the plan. Louis wrapped his arms around me for support.

"Yes Jess." Louis smiled.

"Can we go to Disney land? Please? I've always wanted to go." I said sweetly.

"Of course sweet heart." he said.

"thank you daddy!" I shouted I wrapped my arms around him tighter. He kissed my temple and say me down. I smiled and sat on Niall's lap and took a bite of his bacon.

"Are we really going to Disney land?" Harry asked.

"yeah. I mean jess hasnt been yet. We should take her." Louis said. I smiled. Harry smiled really big.

"When do we pack?" Harry asked.

"I am going to get tickets so we can leave soon, so I guess today. We will stay there for lets say about a week. Yeah. That sounds good." Louis said.

"thank you!" I said excitedly smiling.

"you're welcome Jess." Louis said smiling.

"I'll be in my room if any one needs me. Which I don't think they will but peace!" I shouted running in my room. I packed my bags, then I grabbed some clothes. I took a quick shower and put on my clothes, which were, a pink tank top and skinny jeans. I put on some bracelets. I walked out of the bathroom and braided my hair as I walked downstairs. I went in the game room. Nobody was in there so I started playing Call of duty. I dont mean to brag but I'm pretty good at this game. I was really intense with some games. Once I was done I out the controller back. My boy side was coming out. This comes out only when I get comfortable. Yay! I'm finally comfortable! I walked in my room and threw basketball shorts on. I started walking to the basketball hoop out side with the ball in my hand. I started dribbling the ball and I threw the ball and I got it in. Im a pro at basket ball. Yeah let's just say I had a lot of guy friends at the orphanage. Since the basketball hoop was in te front a boy my age walked up to me.

"Hello my names Cooper."

"I'm Jessica. Call me Jess."

"well Jess want me to play basketball with you?" he asked.

"love to." I said. We played a sick game of basketball I won though. "Hey, want to come in for lunch?" I asked.

"sure!" he said. We went in the house. I waved to the boys as I walked in the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"sandwich is fine."

"ok sit down I'll make us a sandwich and we can head to the game room." I said. He sat down at the island. I made the sandwiches really quick. I handed him his. We went into the game room. "What do you want to play?" I asked.

"Fifa?" he asked. I nodded and put it in the x box. I hande him the controller. We played for a good half hour.

"Want to watch a movie in the lounge room?" I asked.

"sure!" he said. We walked downstairs. I put in step brothers because that is hands down the best comedy movie ever. I laid down on the couch with my head in his lap. He was a cute boy he had brown hair and blue eyes like Nialls. I smiled up at him.

"I love your eyes." I said randomly.

"why thank you beautiful." he said. I blushed. All the boys came down.

"Boys! This is the cooper! Cooper these are some lovely people I live with, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Liam. Also know as One Direction." I finished smiling.

"Hi Cooper!" they boys said.

"Hello!" Cooper said smiling. Louis sat down next to me.

"Daddy. When are we go to Disney land?" I asked sweetly.

"I got tickets and we leave in 3 days!" he said. All the boys cheered. I hugged Louis tightly.

"you're the best Lou!" I shouted.

"Aw I'm not daddy any more?" he said pouting.

"oh go make out with Harry!" I shouted. Louis's threw me on the floor and started tickling me. "Stop Louis!" I shoute in between my laughter.

"say 'Louis is the sassiest Daddy in the world." he said.

"Louis is the sassiest daddy in the world!" I said. Louis got off of me. All the boys were sitting on the couch, so I sat on Cooper. "hello!" I said smiling at him.

"hello!" he said back.

"What do you want to do know?" I asked.

"Well I should be going home." he said.

"I'll walk with you." I insisted.

"ok! Let's go!" he said smiling. I got off him and put on my shoes we started walking to his house.

"Thanks for today! Do you want to switch numbers?" he asked. I nodded and handed him my pone and he did the same. I put my name as 'Jess is a boss!' he put his as "Cooper is sexy' this child. I smiled at the name. Once we got to his house he gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I kissed his cheek also and ran home.

"Who is he?" Liam asked.

"I met while playing basket ball. We hung out all day." I said.

"do you fancy him?" Zayn asked. I bite my lip and nodded while I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "He fancies you. I can tell it!"

"well he did call me beautiful." I said skipping into my room leaving them with their thoughts.