chapter 1- The beginning

A/N I don't own star vs the forces of evil, or the mentions of sailor moon, because I don't own sailor moon either. I only own my OC Saturn and any other OC put in this story, I also own the drawings in this story unless I say otherwise. I hope this is good because I'm really new at writing, this is my first story, so enjoy, If you want you don't have to enjoy it, just no flames please. I'm busy with school so i don't know when ill update this, I don't need the stress, this story is supposed to be my stress reliever letting my imagination run free. Thank you if you took the time to read my note.
__________________________________

Once upon a time in a parallel dimension there live a princess, well

Once upon a time in a parallel dimension there live a princess, well...no...she wasn't a princess anymore, she was a queen, queen of monsters a title passed down from her mother, the previous queen, she was a reincarnated soul who once thought that mewni was a place in a show, but now she's here in a parallel, how does she know its not the "canon" one well...for one her grandmother is Eclipsa, yes that Eclipsa, she was great, then there was Meteora, my mom she was the greatest, she reminded me so much of my original mom she was my light for most of my new life since i woke up as a baby, were not talking about that though the less i remember that that better.

Anyways turns out Eclipsa took control of mewni as its queen with my grandpa, such lovebirds, and introduced monsters into the Queendom, i thought they lived in harmony, in the "canon" show they didn't outright hate them it was just racism no..? I was so wrong, it was a parallel universe for a reason...we were at war...my grandparents died in an "accident" i was 8...my mother was poisoned a month later...i had to be crowned queen, for the good of the Queendom.

I think they thought i was stupid, but i trusted them and i was naive so i was manipulated, the attacks were getting worse, i turned out to be a pretty good queen, i had friends and subject's that didn't mind monsters or that i was a monster, i was so wrong...again! they turned out to be traitors, i thought they were too stupid to plan an attack on the castle directly. That was my downfall, i thought them stupid in politics and forgot they were warriors, they killed everyone, i managed to open a portal for some monster kids to escape through, i stayed...i had to do something, they had dimensional scissors they wouldn't stop here they would follow and kill every last monster.

So I made a Choice.... I couldn't stop them from traveling to a different dimension to kill them, but they were all here... I could stop them all Here... I charged up all of my magic in my wand, all of my pent up emotions, all of my anger and loathing for them, they killed my family... I was 12 when I destroyed mine.

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N: so it's been a while since I've updated this story and I wanted to get back to it starting by redrawing all my old drawings from two years ago to hopefully motivate me