Chapter 4- becoming a family part 1

Over the course of a year I learned a lot about my new family, and a lot about myself and how to let go of my hatred for the people of mewni.

~Flashbacks~

First week in Mewni

The first week in mewni I spent my days in the medical wing resting because of magical exhaustion, and because I decided I wanted my new room to be my grandmothers tower facing her rose garden, the redecoration and fumigation of the lingering critters.

I spend every waking hour trying to distract myself from thinking that I would be assassinated by the mewmans with lingering feelings of revenge because of who my grandparents were, I most certainly would not like to be yadda yaddad when they find out.

I also spent every sleeping second fighting my nightmares so I don’t go crazy because of the massacre, because of my pacifist nature it seriously did some damage on my psyche, I mean I may have been a pacifist that prefer not to fight but I am still interested in dark spells, as for the war I had to use the killing spell on the magical high commission so they wouldn't do anymore damage to my family…..not that it did anything they still killed my family and kidnapped my twin sister/best friend for life…. Which is why I always wear gloves for my arms are obviously corrupted by the dark spells I used…..staring at the ceiling is getting so boring there's only so much to do with only thinking to myself and using my imagination, and writing on a diary once I asked for something to write on... I now officially hate bed rest.

Second month

I have obtained my grandmother's room and the view is beautiful, all those Roses remind me of my old life, when the nicknames began in my friendship with my soon to be best friend, in Which her name was too long(Alexandria) and we settled on Alex, and Rose for me since I loved roses and my middle name was rose….. I miss her… *tear drop*

Third month

I am officially off bed rest, but i'm still scared that they will assassinate me so i always check my food for anything suspicious or if I didn't find anything have a taste tester eat a little bit to make double sure. Star visits a lot and she sometimes brings her best friend princess pony head, she looked so shocked when star said I was her sister, she also did look a little jealous, I do remember an episode where she said star was her favorite sister so that may have something to do with it, but she did admit that even looking so beat up I looked like a cute goth...maybe it's all the black I wear?

Moon- I mean mom and papa have visited also, but star and papa have visited more as mo-m must have been incredibly busy with her duties as queen and thinking on how to introduce me to the...mewmans.

I was also to have tea with moo- I mean mom this afternoon to discuss some things, I know I haven't been sleeping and she's worried because of my huge eyebags but it's hard to fall asleep in the safe environment that is eclipsa’s room but all I can think about is those pathetic, traitorous pieces of scum that are out there that believe that monsters should just lay down and die and it just makes me so ANGRY and...scared... I want to find my sister, I want to meet my grandmother again...I don't want to die again without ever seeing them again.

Okay it's time to go meet with the queen….I make this sound like a political meeting, come on it's just tea with mom...it's easier to refer to river as papa because I never had one in this life, but I did have a very caring and loving one here and it's hard to call someone else that but I know that if this is the “canon” universe my mom will be a psycho bent on revenge against star’s family and will be turned into a baby… she won't be the same mother I grew to love, but grandma will be grandma, from what I watched in the show she never really charged and will always be loving...though she will be younger.

So I chose a lighter color of purple than what I normally wear and a little hat that I liked then headed out into the rose garden where I know there is a gazebo where mom is waiting for me for tea time, I try to smoothen my frazzled hair but it won't budge and I know she will see my eyebags, I must make a sorry sight for being a former queen.

“Well here goes nothing….” I mutter to myself. Stand up straight, look straight ahead and have a bored look on your face(even though it makes her look sleepy) she may not notice your uncomfortable.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(A/N: I know I don’t update much but it's because of a good reason, my mom has passed away and I don't know what to do without her, I know she sheltered me a lot so I really can't interact with the people around me and i'm starting college this year so it's pretty hard to keep myself interested enough to do anything, even eat, and I will continue my stories and finish them it will just take a really long time, thank you to those that took a little of their time to read my note.)