Chapter 3- Meeting my new family

I was still in the medical wing of the castle when i started hearing hurried footsteps and….excited screaming? That must be star...the doors burst open...just like she said...star was jumping like crazy. “Oh my Corn, this is so great! I'm an older sister now!blah blah…” i start to tune her out….wait did she say older, i'm definitely not short enough to be considered younger, if i remember her birthday is on stump day….so im older. “You must be star,” “gasp how did you know!” she had sparkly eyes as she leaned towards me. “I saw a future with you in it….also your mom told me you would probably burst through that door” i lean back as her eyes get more sparkly, how does she do that?

“Cool so you know my future!?” she asks. “No,” “huh!? but you said….!?” “I saw A future with you, not THE future, and i cant see MY future and now im here so i can't see THIS timelines future either, get it?” I ask, hoping that would explain the things i knew. “I guess that does make sense…” she looks thoughtful. “Also im older that you” “what but your so tiny..” “i'm not younger than you, i'm just shorter than you” “oh then i guess i'm the youngest sister then” she still seemed excited. “yeah…” “hugs!!” she hugs me, nope she's crushing me with her excitement.

“STAR! Let go of her, she's in the medical wing for a reason, she's hurt!” moon walks in with her husband, River. Star lets go. “oh, sorry!” “owww…” I must have a very painful expression on my face because she flinches. “Oops haha….” she slowly backs away. Moon walks up to me “River this is….oh you never gave me your name…” “my name is Saturn” “Saturn this is my husband River” “nice to meet you sir...” “nonsense call me papa!” he practically shouted. “Okay i've never had a dad before, i think he died before i was born” “well you now have us!” he was really loud. “So how old are you, you look to be ten..” he asked. I'm not that short! Blushing i said. “ im older than star...by three months? I know im older by about three months” “oh…” Moon looks thoughtful. I look at her. “Don't worry i have my magic wand with me” i show her my ring, my cheeks start glowing, the crescent moon crystal on it starts glowing too and my ring transforms into a glaive.(A/N think similar to Sailor Saturn's silence glaive) “you can still give star your wand i don't need it” she looks relieved. Star looks amazed “Cool…” she murmured, looking at my wand. “Thank you…” i yawn. It has been a very tiring day. “You should get some rest dear, you look tired” Moon gently said. “Come on star let your sister get her rest” “bye saturn i'll come back when your feeling better”Star said. “have a good rest, rest is good for you” River started to walk away. My wand turned back into a ring.

I watched as they walked away “Bye…” I hear footsteps coming towards me, i saw a nurse carrying a potion, it's the healing potion. “Here you go your highness…” were back to this again. “Thank you.” she looks shocked that royalty actually said thank you. “Your welcome your highness…” she bows low. “You don't have to bow, you can go back to your work” she looks shocked again. I take the potion from her hand and watch her walk away like in a daze. I drink it and lay down, close my eyes and prepare to face my nightmares.

TO BE CONTINUED.