Error's Anger

-Error's POV-

I held the children in my arms,crying and crying. "YOU K-K-KILLED F-FRESH,YOU DUMBASS C-CHILDREN!!!!!" I got mad....i decided to give Aurora and Yurie to a Sans. I hated them. They have killed Fresh.....the only man i loved so much.....

-Error decided to give the children to Dream, he didn't want ANYTHING to do with them. He wanted them dead,but just gave them to Dream-

-Dream's POV-

I hear a knock on the Star Sanses door Since it was just me and Blue,i opened the door.

-DREAM OPENS THE DOOR-

It was Error, he looked upset and held two infants in his hand. I got confused, he said, "I don't want these kids. Take them." he shoved the infants in my arms, i asked, "Whos infants are these!?" he said they weren't his. They were just kids he found in his Anti-Void. He teleported away as soon as he said that stuff. I found a tag on each infant. "Aurora" was the girl wrapped in colorful blankets, "Yurie" was the boy wrapped in gray with webbed like blue string blankets. 

"I guess i have to raise you kids. Blue will help i guess......"

Blue saw the infants in my hands and said "ARE THOSE THE NEW STAR SANSES!?!?!?!" the children cried because Blue yelled. I gave him the X-Ink eyes and rocked the infants. "Sorry, Dream......i haven't seen a baby before......" I was surprised he had never seen a baby before.....huh. "Blue,this is Aurora and Yurie. Error has gave them to us. So you must keep your voice DOWN until they grow up." i said serious. "YES SIR." 

(Im tired so this is the end of this chapter)

OH AND THANKS FOR GETTING THIS INTO RANKING OF 4 ON X3!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!