Chapter 1

First Relationship- Junior Year- High School

I walked down the holding hands with Taehyung my boyfriend. I looked up at him and smiled. This is the happiest I've been in my whole life. 

Taehyung stopped walking and I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek before walking into my classroom. 

I took my seat and class started. Taehyung picked me up from class and brought me to my next one till school ended. 

We were walking home when all of a sudden all I saw was blood and a car. I looked in front of me and saw Taehyung laying on the ground in front of me. There was blood-forming into a puddle. 

I kneeled on the ground and heard him whisper, 'I love you.' Those were his last words. He died before the paramedics came. 

Second Relationship- End of Senior Year- High School

Taehyung's friends stayed friends with me after his death. Now I have a boyfriend named Jimin, he's very nice and treats me as well as Taehyung did. 

We were walking to school that morning when he stopped and turned to me. He said,
Jungkook I know that you love and see a future with me but I don't see a future with you. I see one with Eunjae." and he left me. 

I saw him at school holding Eunjae with his friends. He didn't even look at me after that day. Not one glance even.

Third Relationship- Summer before College

I was getting ready to go out with Jin for this afternoon but he texted me and said to stay away from him and never talk to him again. He wanted nothing to do with me. I don't know what his reason was.

Fourth Relationship- First Year of College

I got on the bus with my boyfriend Namjoon and he broke up with me when we got off the bus. It was raining and he took my umbrella to keep himself dry. I had to walk to college in the rain that day.

Fifth Relationship- Second Year of College

I knocked on the door of Yoongi's apartment and there was no answer. I took out the spare key and unlocked the door. I yelled, "Yoongi Hyung are you there." No answer. 

I walked to his bedroom and saw the door to the bathroom was open slightly and light from the room was seeping out. I pushed the door open and screamed. 

In the bathtub sat Yoongi Hyung with cuts going up and down his arms and an empty bottle of pills laying on the floor next to the tub.

I ran to the tub and tried to find a pulse but there wasn't one. I called the paramedics and they told me when they got there that he was dead. 

I broke down crying in the living room of my dorm. My dormmate was out with his friends so I cried all day by myself. 

Everyone I love ends up leaving me or dying.