Chapter 10

Ten

I head a knock on my door. I walked to the door and saw Jungkook's dormmate what's his name again, ah Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck what do you need, "I asked.

"Jungkook's dead, the paramedics took him and told me he was dead," He cried."He left this on his bed, I thought, since you're his best friend, you should read it." He handed me a note. 

I let him in and we sat on the couch. I opened it and started to read it.

Dear most likely Donghyuck or even Ten,

I'm sorry for leaving you, I didn't want to leave this world because I didn't want to be the person that left someone when the other cares for them like all my lovers were to me. All the lovers I've ever had have either died or left me at the worst time before I dated Hoseok I told myself if he broke my heart I would end it, but then Ten came along and showed me I was loved. I couldn't control the voices in my head and seeing the people that broke me happy with another. I see the people that loved me when they're not around. They're like ghosts haunting me when only two are dead. In my heart, I still love each of them. This way I can be with the two that never stopped loving me. The crying angels couldn't save me today. I love you Ten and Donghyuck. 

The note was about his loves yet, in the end, he told us about how he loved us. I will miss the bunny smile that would shine sometimes as we talked.

"Did you find him, "I asked.

"No, he left the door open slightly and a few people by the names of Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin found him, "Donghyuck said."I know he dated Hoseok before too, but he's the only one I know."

"They each dated Jungkook, and left him in a different way. His first one was hit by a car and died the second one, Jimin, left him for some girl, the third broke up with him over text saying he didn't want anything to do with him, that was Seokjin, the forth was Namjoon he broke up with Jungkook in the rain at the bus stop, and the fifth was Yoongi, Jungkook found him dead in his bathtub after he took a handful of pills and slit his wrists in the bathtub. Hoseok well you know what happened with him."I said.

"That's why they all looked sad," Donghyuck said.

"They left him at his lowest of times and it broke his heart in so many ways. He gave each of them a section of his heart and they each broke them even the two that died, his heart was gone after Hoseok broke it, "I said.

"I feel like it's my fault because I wasn't there to save him, I didn't help him, "I cried. 

"Ten Hyung come here with me, "Donghyuck said as he pulled me up. He lead me to the roof."Look right there that star is Jungkook the shooting one, he is now a star in the sky, he will always be looking at you and keeping you safe. It wasn't your fault if it was anyone's fault it was mine. I lived with him and didn't notice a thing."Donghyuck said.

We walked down to the ground level and walked to the park where Jungkook and I always went. I saw Jisung and Seokjin, Youngjae and Jimin, Minho and Hoseok, Namjoon and Jisoo they were sitting around candles with a picture of Jungkook. 

I walked up to them and handed the letter to Seokjin and he read it for all of them the hear. 

"I saw him before class today and he had cuts on his wrists in the form of tally marks. I was trying to ask him why he did it when he ran out of the classroom, he kept looking to the sides of him is horror. It was like he was seeing ghosts."Jisung said.

"He was probably seeing Yoongi and Taehyung, "I said.
_________________________
We had a funeral for him and there was a mumorial at school for him where people could put flowers and notes. 

Everyone was saddened by the death of Jungkook but most of all his best friend Ten was.
_________________________
Time skip-Jungkook
_________________________

I watched down on Ten as he began talking to his old friends again and saw him start to date a guy named Taeyong. They're a cute couple. 

He still visits my grave on my birthday and deathday. I sit beside him when he talks to me. He still loves me so much. 

I miss him but now I'm with Taehyung and Yoongi. I couldn't be happier. 

THE END