Chapter 2

Jungkook in now in love with the School player, Jung Hoseok. Jungkook finds himself looking at him often. He doesn't like this because if he starts to care for him too much he's going to leave like everyone else. 

Jung Hoseok and his friends have noticed the small boy and Hoseok's friends dared him to sate the boy and break his heart in the end. Jung Hoseok has never been known to back down from a dare. 

On a Monday morning, Jung Hoseok walked up to Jungkook and asked him out of a date. They went to a cafe and ended up going on a few more dates. Jung Hoseok asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend after the 5th date. 

Jungkook forgetting why he didn't want to be close with Hoseok excepted this. They've been dating for a good 5 months and Jungkook is as happy as ever. 

He does still think of Yoongi his most recent boyfriend before Hoseok. He thinks of all of them actually. 

Each of them holds a section of his heart. Now 5 sections have been broken into millions of pieces. 

Jung Hoseok is the person who literally holds Jungkook's life in his hands without knowing it. Hoseok only thinks he'll break the boy's heart and the boy will move on after a little while of being sad like everyone else. 

No, that's not the case at all, Hoseok after he breaks Jungkook's heart there will no longer be a boy at this college named Jeon Jungkook. No one will notice he's gone. He's just another student in the college. 

Of course, everyone knows the name Jeon Jungkook for being the depressed kids and having the worse luke with his love life who has no friends. No one will miss him though, that's what Jungkook thinks. 

He doesn't know that half the people at the college feel bad for him. He doesn't know that people want to be his friends. He doesn't know as much as he thinks he does. 

He is just a lonely person who talks with the people who have left him in the worse state. He sees Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung though he sees the two that are dead the most. He talks to them. They keep him company and soon there will be another person there but then again he might not be here long enough the see him.