Chapter 5

Ten went to Thailand over Christmas to visit his family. Jungkook had no one to spend the holiday. He felt trapped with the visions of the people who broke his heart. 

He started to draw red lines on his arms with a metal paintbrush. He thought doing this would make it so the people he was seeing in his dorm would go away. Jungkook's dormmate noticed a change in him. 

"Jungkook are you alright," Donghyuck yelled into his room. He had been hearing things coming from Jungkook's room. 

He got no answer. He tried the door and opened the door. He saw Jungkook with a razor in his hand running it across his wrist in the form or tally marks. 

Donghyuck took the razor and put it on the desk, for now, he would take it out of the room when he left. 

"Jungkookie, Ten Hyung will be back in a few days, is that why you're doing this you feel lonely," Donghyuck asked.

"No, I can't get away from them, "Jungkook said holding his head getting the blood from his wrists on his face and in his hair. 

"Who?"

"My past lovers they all haunt me, only two of them are dead. Why do things always happen to the people I love, "He cried into Donghyuck's chest. 

"Jungkookie, let's go clean those cuts ok," Donghyuck said gently lifting Jungkook up to his feet and they walked to the bathroom. 

He cleaned the cuts on Jungkook's wrist while Jungkook cried. He cried because he thought that Ten would never come back, he cried because of his past lovers, he cried because he realized his dormmate cared about him.