School

(A/N: this is 1 month later)

It's my first day of school and we have a uniform.urgh I thought. I woke up at 7 and got a shower and brushed my teeth.this was my uniform:

(Obviously small enough to fit her)

I went downstairs and had my breakfast then got dropped off at school by Jin and Jungkook.

I walked to my class and my teacher lee sua told me to introduce myself "Hi I'm Kim Y/N nice to meet you." Please sit next to Zihao I was told so I went and sat next to him.

~time skip to lunch ~

I had made a new friend Kim Lisa and she told me what I should know like Mina was the queen of the school.Ha not for long I thought because I hate bullies so I won't be able to stand her.she also told me that Zihao has a group called boy Story and they are bullies so I should stay away from them.

~last class of the day~

I was sat next to Zihao and he started to comment on my glasses(she's short sited)and I completely ignored him until he pulled my hair and said "hey I'm taking to you it's rude not to listen."people looked over at us and started to wonder what I was going to do about it. All I said back was "Sorry I didn't hear you I just block out jerks like you who bully people to make them feel bad about themselves."that earned the gasps of everyone in the room and Mina ended up coming over and slapping me but I just got out of my seat and slapped her back. "KIM Y/N PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!"

~principals office~

This has not been the best first day I thought. " Kim Y/N" as I walked into the principals office I was wondering what my oppas would think. "It hasn't been the best first day has it you've already punched someone."he said "In my defence she slapped me first and she's a bully anyway so what was I meant to do,just let her get away with slapping me."I said with sass in my voice. " I'm afraid I'm going to have to get your brothers to come in."

~my brothers arrive~

Y/N you've done it now you've been adopted 1 month and you blew it,their gonna send you back and you won't see them again,I thought,I started to cry because they've been the best family I've ever had I can't be sent back I'll get laughed at like the other 10 times.My thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook "Bunny are you ok."he said seeing me cry I coughed out words through my crying and said "o-oppa...I-I d-don't w-want to go b-back...I-I love you guys,best family ever ❤️" he looked at me in utter shock " we would never send you back we understand why you punched her but the principal is trying to make it seem it was all your fault but we would never send you back!"he said and tae wiped my tears away and jimin,J-hope and suga came and comforted me "Promise"I said " promise" they all said in unison.