A day with suga

Wahoo it's my day with Suga,better go and wake him up. I walked to Suga's room and entered,I climbed onto his bed and started to jump crazily.A hand grabbed my ankle and YANKED me down,like rude. I was then rapped into a strong hug.I CANT MOVE URGH,WORST PLAN EVER!i thought.Thank Jinsus that Suga got up not long after. "What do you want to do for the day?everyone else is out." "Err...paint balling." I said spontaneously. "Urgh why can't you be like other girls and go shopping or something."he replied tiresome. "Maybe because I'm not like other girls and like to do other things rather than shopping." " fine we'll go paint balling but don't expect me to give my full energy for it."

~time skip 10 minutes into paint balling~

"Your going to pay for hitting me."Suga said trying to be stealthily but ended up  getting shot by me.

I burst out laughing at his failed attempt to shoot me but little did I know while I was distracted he took the time to get back at me and shot me multiple times

I burst out laughing at his failed attempt to shoot me but little did I know while I was distracted he took the time to get back at me and shot me multiple times. " Hey unfair!"I said trying to look mad but it failed because I didn't really care if he shot me.

~after paint balling~
We went to get ice cream and Suga had to take a call,so I waited for him.He seemed pretty distracted after the call.

~at home
"Y/N go to your room please I need to talk to your brothers about something." "Sure" ha not

Suga's pov
"Guys What are we going to do when we go tour in 2 weeks?" I asked worried "we're going to ask manager nim if she can come with us but I think that were going to get her a personal teacher for the tour.we still have to work it out."Jin said.

Your pov
I silently opened and closed my door and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.soon I jumped on my bed and dosed off into my amazing dream.