Tour

We packed our stuff and left for the airport.outfit:

We are going in Europe and I'm so excited to go (their living in Korea)

~ airport~
We had security keeping the fans away to keep us safe and made our way to the to the plane. "Wow I can't believe we're going to America,this is going to be so much fun." I said excited looking out the window.After taking off,30 minutes into the journey I fell asleep with Suga next to me asleep to.

In America
"Y/N wake up let's go." Suga said only to earn me groaning in response. "I'll give you a piggyback to the car." He said curiously. "Alright I'm up."I said energised Suga just chuckled.I got on his back and we followed the others "aww look at Suga hyung carrying Y/N on his back."The others looked at Suga and I and all chuckled.

Hotel
Jungkook and I had to share a room and I got bored "kookie I'm bored can we do something."I complained "ah fine I'm bored to,let's get ice cream." I put my jacket on and we left.

We got ice cream,I had a cookie and cream flavour and so did Jungkook. " thanks oppa."

Back at the hotel
The rest of BTS were in our room "where where you two.Don't forget we have a sound check tomorrow and we need to be well rested." Jin asked worried. "Sorry Jin,we were bored and went out,it's my fault."I replied "it's fine but tell one of us so we know you're out." Jin said.once they discussed the schedule for tomorrow I went to bed.