14.

Cranes in the sky play loudly as Raven danced along and sang to the music while she got dressed for her day out with the family. They would all be going to have a day on the beach as their last day together.

Stephen lay on the bed looking between her and his phone. The business meeting he had this morning had him stressed, irritated, and the high notes Solange and Raven were hitting was making his headache turn into a migraine.

"Baby you sound beautiful but please." She laughed as he massaged the sides of his head in agony.

"My shit is throbbing, I'll do whatever you want. Just please turn it down."

She turned the music down as Blessings by Chance the rapper began to play.

He had finally caught wind of her bathing suit and fell in love with her even more. The two piece hugged her breast and butt just the way he liked it. The closer she came to him the more he wanted to rip the items from her body. They hadn't had sex since their company had landed and he was getting sexually frustrated. The two didn't have sex often but when they did it wasn't just sex for him. He made love to her even though she believed Stephan had no longer loved her. He wanted to pleasure her mind as much as he did her body and that alone took a lot of work.

She made her way next to him in bed placing her feet across his lap and rapping along to Neighbors by J. Cole.

Everything about this girl enticed him. Her choice in music. How she knew so many songs and had various playlists that matched her mood including songs before her. Keisha Cole and Ashantie1 being her favorite artist with a splash of Aaliyah, Mary J., Jazmine Sullivan, and Jennifer Hudson.

"You know I love you right?" He says rubbing her legs but not making eye contact with her.

"Everything I've done to hurt you I promise I didn't mean it. I just knew that I wanted you. I had to have you. And once I got you... I.. I don't know, it's like I just couldn't live without you."

She stared at him tears now running down her face. She didn't want to be anywhere near him right now. Soon he would be saying something to hurt her feelings like he always did when she didn't respond the way her wanted her to.

Emotions racing she began to shake from anger her body moving swiftly to the bathroom to get back in the shower and calm herself. Stephan didn't love her. He loved the thought of her. The thought of owning her. And her being his until the end of time or death do them part.

She could hear him make his way into the bathroom and soon after into the shower behind her. Placing his head into the crook of her neck and rubbing her large belly, he hummed along to If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys.

Raven did love him but she could never get over the fact that he had stalked her, raped her, and kidnapped her. That's not something you do when you love someone. Stephen didn't even know that if he would have done things correctly he would still be in the exact situation he was in right now. Despite his mother hating her, despite him being older than her and close to graduating. She imagined them having a family, moving on, and her becoming a housewife.

She finally turns around to face him, taking his face in her small hands and rubbing his cheeks with his thumbs.

"We're meeting the family in an hour so let's get dressed and while I cook we'll lay everything out on the table. All our dirty laundry so that we can finally get past this. Okay?"

He nods and leans down to kiss her. He wanted to make her happy. Needed to make her happy. Show her that he was telling the truth when he said he loved her. Anything she wanted he would give her from now on. If she wanted the world she would get it piece by piece. But if she wanted to leave that wasn't an option.