23.

Time was starting to fly New Years had past and the Ace's were still together fixing their broken family. The two hadn't been having as much sex as they did when Raven was pregnant with the twins but Stephen was always but under her. Popping up at the shop, taking her to work with him, random date nights. Raven loved every moment of it.

They were finally rekindling the love they once had. Tonight they had stayed in, Stephen cooked, and they binge watched scary movies until they fell asleep.

The sound of children spitting raspberries pulled Raven from her peaceful slumber. Rolling over to peek at the clock the time read 3:47 am. Her children were up and making as much noise as possible. Raven pulled herself out of Stephens grip and made her way into the nursery to tend to the twins.

Walking in she realized Elijah had made his way back to sleep leaving Robyn up by herself. Robyn stood holding the rails on the crib blowing raspberries at her mother. Raven pulled her from the crib and sat in the rocking chair to attempt to put her back to sleep.

"Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me
When I look in your eyes, I feel alive
Some days we say words that don't mean a thing. But when you holding me tight, I feel alive. Make it last forever. Come one baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me. You and I together. Come one baby won't you hold on to me, hold on to me"

Raven sat singing Blue by Beyoncé until her child began to close her little eyes again. Everything about Robyn made her heart flutter and skip a beat. Her children were perfect no matter how much they got into.

Stephen stood in the doorway watching and listening to his wife. Her voice was everything. How could he not get things right this go round?

"Oh hey. How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough."

He grabs Robyn from her and she gets comfortable on his shoulder. She was his world. I mean both of his kids were his everything but he felt as though Robyn loved him the most. Elijah always wined and wanted his mother every time he was around.

Feeling his phone began to vibrate he grabbed it from his sweats and tossed it to Raven. Looking at the number she didn't recognize she answered and put it on speaker thinking it was just a scam caller.

"Hey um. I know you told me not to call but umm. Can you come over?"

The room was silent while the couple stared between each other. Raven shooting daggers into his soul. She tossed his phone into the rocking chair and grabbed Robyn from him before retreating back into the room making sure to slam the door.

"Yo if I tell you not to call why the fuck would you still call?"

"Come on Duce we both know the baby's your's why do you keep trying to play me?"

"I'm not doing this shit with you Dreama. I told you lemme do a DNA test. If the kid mine then so be it but that shit not mine and you know it. That's why you won't let me get the test done."

"So you saying you don't miss what we had?"

"What the fuck did we have other than sex? Yo you trippin calling my shit at 4 in the morning. We getting that test done this week even if I gotta get the court to make you do it we getting it done. Now get the fuck off my phone."

He hung up making his way into the room trying to cuddle up with Raven and Robyn but she wasn't having it.

"I thought you were done. You said that problem was fixed."

"I thought so too. But imma get it handled by the end of the week."

She rolled her eyes before rolling over. She prayed that her husband wasn't stupid enough to tell these women what he actually did for a living. They would eventually become a problem and want a payout if they knew how much he made.