«fake boyfriend»

(warning: homophobic slurs and strong language)

bill and stan have been close for one week. it was all cool. no bad feelings no beef no fighting. they were finally a group. with other friends too. beverly, ben, mike, and carole, mikes girlfriend.

bill was walking home because school has ended and he was getting picked up by richie. but something stopped him. it was henry bowers. just him not even his goons.

"well, well, well, look who we have here?" henry asked. "thought you had a girlfriend huh? or a boyfriend." henry said as he put his hands on his hips. "n-no..." bill said quietly. "listen here slut i have a deal for you. if you don't get a boyfriend then i'll beat you abuse you then rape you." henry said.

"w-why?" bill asked shyly. "w-what do you want from me?" bill asked again. "your a faggot whore. you need to be raped." henry yelled. "i... i al-already have been." he said it so quietly henry couldn't hear.

"if you get a boyfriend, congrats bill. your now a fag. you will proof to the world that your a fag." henry yelled once again.

all bill had to do was a get a boyfriend to proof to everyone that he was "gay." bill didn't want to do this one bit. he was kinda gay he liked some boys but he just didn't want to date someone. but he had to or he'll get raped. again.

"o-ok... i-ill try..." bill said nearly crying. "no you will!" henry yelled super hard "bye fucker fag." henry laughed.

richie then appeared with his car. stan in the back and eddie in the front. bill sat in the back with stan. "um... hi guys.." bill said awkwardly. he wanted to tell them what just happened but he couldn't.

-

they got to richies house and bill said he needed to go to the bathroom. bill had the face that looked like he needed to talk. so stan figured it out and followed.

"hey what's up?" stan asked. "h-henry said t-that i n-needed to d-date someone s-specifically a b-boy so i c-can proof t-to the wuh-world that i'm g-gay..." bill said finally letting out his tears. stan watched him cry as he thought hard on something he could help with.

"b-bill..." stan said as he put one hand on his shoulder.

bill looked up.

"we can fake date.." stan said as he looked down.

bill in shock. "y-you r-really d-don't have to... i'll just l-let him." bill said wiping his tears.

"let him what?" stan said. bill forgot he didn't explain what he was gonna do to him.

"uh... h-he was g-gonna rape me.. a-and b-beat me up i-if i don't d-date a b-boy." bill said sniffing a little.

"then now you have no choice. as much as you think i don't care for you, i really do. you are still my friend. and we'll get though this." stan made bill feel a bit better.

"o-ok..." bill said as he attempted to smile.

"we won't tell anyone we aren't real okay?" stan said as he pulled bill into a hug.

bill let it out again and stained stans t-shirt. "t-thank you s-so m-much s-stan i lo- i... i couldn't t-thank you e-enough." bill started to sob.

richie bursted open the door "what's going on in here homos you've been in here for three years." richie joked. "oh..." richie now realizes that bill is crying.

"let's leave them alone it seems serous." eddie said, he grabbed richies sleeve and pulled him out of the bathroom.

"i wanna know why bill is crying." richie asked.

"it's none of our business.. surely they'll tell us later." eddie said as he smiled and richie.

richie smiled back. "your adorable eddie you know that?" richie said as he pulls eddies chin up.

"i... uh.. thanks...?" eddie said looking straight into richie's eyes.

they leaned in and almost let a kiss happen with stan and bill came out of the bathroom. hand in hand.

richie stopped and they stood there awkwardly. richie glanced  down at stan and bills hand and they both let it down. all four of them were looking around the room awkwardly.

"uhm... we should go..." stan suggested.

"yeah i guess.. bye guys." eddie said.

stan and bill grabbed there belongings and waved goodbye as they shut the door and left.

"we have to talk about our rules and benefits alright?" stan said as he grabbed his bike and rode off.

-

they both went to bills "ok... so, let's write down some rules alright?" stan looked at bill as bill nodded.

stan grabbed his notebook and began to write

rules!:

1.) hold hands at school
2.)don't kiss
3.)do things for each other at school
4.) hang out and post it online
5.) be homos

stan wrote down these rules and showed them to bill. "should that be enough?" stan asked.

"hm... i g-guess so...? bill said as he put the pencil close to his lips

"this helps both of us they say that girls are more attracted to gay men. and this will help with you and henry." stan said.

"y-yeah!" bill said reading over the list again. he then decided to add something

6.) lend each other hoodies

"i-it's all finished..." bill handed it to stan. stan read what he added.

"oh... okay, i guess that'll do." stan said he closed the notebook and put it in his bag.

"so what now?" stan asked.

"w-we could w-watch something...? on n-netflix" bill suggested.

"well if you want to." stan said.

bill grabbed his laptop and launched netflix up.

"h-have you w-watched t-that movie 'to a-all the b-boys i've l-loved b-before'? it's kind of r-relating to o-our situation r-right now." bill said hovering his mouse over the movie

"no... maybe we could watch that." stan said as he smiled a little bit. he didn't understand how he didn't like bill. his little stutter if you got to hear it close up and i'm a quiet room was kinda cute. his hair was so red and always ruffled. his eyes were so pretty and suits him greatly. stan was happy he cleared things up with bill.

stan scooted closer to bill as they watched the movie.

oh how love can change ones emotion.

thanks a whole lot guys!

~purplecil202