«pet names»

(warning: homophobic slurs and strong language)
[day 1 of fake dating.]

Bills POV

i woke up today and did my normal routine but today stan was picking me up and taking me to school. i was kind of excited cause like stan said you could also get a girlfriend out of this.

i ran down the stairs as fast as i could i grabbed my backpack and threw it on the ground. i tossed on my shoes and tied them quickly as i grabbed the waffle that was placed on a plate.

"Bye mom!" i said with my mouth full.

"bye sweetie have a great day!" my mom called out as she continued to mix something in a bowl.

i crunched the waffle as i ruffled georgie's hair "bye georgie!" i walked out the door and saw that stan wasn't even here yet.

"oh... i g-guess i'm e-early" i talked to myself as i sat at my steps resting my cheek on my arm.

suddenly a car approaches my driveway and i jerk up to see stan. he rolls down the window and yells "let's go bill." stan was pretty excited as well.

i ran over to the car and opened the door carefully. he knows stan has OCD obsessive compulsive disorder. which means he likes to have things organized and in a routine sorta way.

"hey bill what's up?" stan called his name as he drove off.

"uhm i'm n-nervous.." i said twiddling his thumbs

"yeah i mean me too but i'm more excited. think about the people we can fool! i really like stacy gelman she's so cute." stan was smiling slightly.

i looked down to see my tied shoes and i moved them around.

it felt werid that stan likes someone. i have no idea why but i don't want him too. it feels like he's cheating on me even though this is all fake just so we can get what we both want.

"we're here." stan said. "oh! stay there i'll open the door for you bill." stan paces quickly around his car and opened the car door.

"after you my good sir." stan bowed down. bill and stan both giggled at each other as i walked out.

we walked to the door as we looked through the crowd.

high school.

"you ready?" stan said smiling at bill.

"no.." i said looking down at what stan just did.

he places his hand in mine. i started to sweat hardcore.

we got stares, and whispers, but mostly... slurs. we know derry is very homophobic but we were doing this for the greater good.

"i-im s-so n-nervous s-stan can we stop huh-holding h-hands?" i said twitching his eyes at the sight of everyone staring.

"no we have to be convincing!" stan whispered as we saw who we knew was gonna come to us.

"well, well, i knew you'd find a boyfriend fuck face. you two are now known as the faggot whores of derry." henry laughed as his goons echoed him.