«study time»

stan woke up and checked his surroundings.

"where am i...?" stan asked.

bill moved slightly as stan jumped back startled.

bill woke up rubbing his eyes.

"o-oh g-good morning s-stan!" bill said forgetting that he was totally drunk last night and isn't remembering anything.

"what happened why am i here?" stan said worried.

"i-it's no b-big deal. yuh-you were super d-drunk and i l-let you c-crash at m-my place." bill said.

"oh shoot what did i do!?" stan said panicking.

"it's o-okay stan i-it wasn't a big deal!" bill calmed him down.

"y-you only kissed me and said you love me." bill mumbled but stan heard.

"i WHAT?" stan said looking at bill.

"oh g-gosh.." bill said as he face palmed himself then shaking his head.

"i kissed  you!?" stan said.

"it's a-alright stan i... i..." bill couldn't speak. he was speechless.

"you what?" stan asked.

"i k-kinda enjoyed it." bill admitted.

"oh..." stan said looking away from bill.

"well i don't remember how it felt so i can't say the same." stan said. he looked over at his phone to check the time.

"shit, have to go bill. bye." stan said walking our bills room in bills own pj's.

bill didn't care at least stan had  piece of bill when he slept.

stan went to his house to fake waking up to his mom.

bill and stan don't live to far away so stan just took his things and ran like the wind.

when he got there he threw himself in bed.

"stan sweetie! wake up!" stans mom shook him.

"mmmm..." stan groaned.

"you have studying to do for the biology quiz mister!" stans mom said.

"oh! bill has that class can i go over to his house to study?" stan asked.

"oh that's a great idea! of course go ahead." her mom said as he got ready.

stans mom left and stan started to change. he didn't want to give bill his pj's back so he's gonna make an excuse that he forgot it.

"wait! i need bills permission first!" stan said to himself.

billy ❤️❤️

stan: hey billy can i go over to your house to study for that test on monday. we can take pictures and post it on insta 💞

bill: you just saw me stan

stan: why won't you let me see you more 🥰

bill: because

bill; ugh fine

stan: i love u

bill: bye

stan: bish what

bill: bye

stan: say it back

bill: stan your actaully....

bill: i love you

stan: who was that for?

bill: YOU!