Public Display of Affection!!!

Class was still in, seeming it had just started. John swore that time passed 3x slower than any other classes. But the saving grace of the class was Alexander. He was the only reason Laurens ever really showed up.
       "Alright take one, pass it back," the teacher went down the rows and papers to the people in front. "Have it done by the end of the period." She sighed heavily then went back to her desk.
       "Dammit," John received his assignment from the girl in front of him. He shoved it to the side as he pulled out an empty notebook. The freckled boy look up and caught Alex's eye. He winked at the shorter boy.
       Alexander blushed heavily then stuck his head down, out of John's sight. Every time he looked at his boyfriend, he just melted. He pulled a sticky note out of his bag then scribbled a little message on it.
Stop staring at me weirdo.
       Hamilton looked around before crumbling the note and throwing it at John.
       Laurens crinkled his nose as the blue paper hit his face. He threw a bitch-face at his boyfriend before opening the crumbled piece of paper. He smiled slightly at the words, the handwriting too. The way Alex curled his G's and drew hearts on the I's. It made his heart skip a beat. John looked down at his notebook and opened it.
Sorry babe, it's so hard to take my eyes off of you <3
       He crumbled the paper and threw it back at Alex.
       Luckily he caught the paper before it hit the kid in front of him. He read it and giggled, his face was red when he looked back at John. Alex stuffed it in his pocket then started working on his assignment.
       Not five minutes later, another note had come Alex's way. He sighed slowly and dramatically as he opened it up.
You know how lucky I am to be dating you? God you're great
       He shook his head and chuckled. He wrote on a sticky note and threw it hardly.
Yes I know, I'm amazing. Now leave me alone I'm working xoxo
       "Wow Ham, I thought we had something," John put the note in his pocket, "I'm hurt." The teacher looked up because she heard talking.
       "Laurens if I here your voice one more time I'm sending you outside." Her words were followed by the entire class 'ooo'ing. He turned a light shade of pink, mumbled something, then started working on his assignment.
       The class was learning about some major event in history. Something about the guy who invented the national bank and the Vice President having a duel. The Vice President killed the banker guy. John couldn't remember their names though, so it didn't really matter to him.
       Alexander was getting really tired of reading the same sentence over and over again, pretending not to notice his boyfriend's stares. He knew it was killing John, being ignored. He almost looked over his shoulder a couple times but didn't, not wanting to let John win. He pulled off the corner of his paper and scribbled a bunch of words on it, soon after it went flying towards Laurens.
Roses are Red
       Violets are Blue
       You creep stop staring at me
       You know I love you
       John shook his head and laughed, a little too loud.
       "Laurens outside!"
       "But-" John lifted a finger to protest.
       "Outside!!" The teacher stood up and pointed at the door. John hung his head down, grabbed his stuff, then walked out.
       Alex felt really bad, it was his fault that John was sent outside. He also felt the second hand embarrassment of being the center of attention. Without really realizing it, he stood up.
       "Can I help you Hamilton?" The teacher looked up from her book, her face looked old and nasty.
       "Um," Alex grabbed his empty water bottle and smiled. "May I go fill this up Mrs. Hale?" She nodded, and he went out the door.
       John was sitting against the wall, scrolling through his Instagram feed. Something about Roxanne Pierce and Sophia Lillis probably, his OTP. Laurens looked up when he felt someone staring at him.
       "Ham you know I hate it when people backseat-browse." He cocked his eyebrow upward as he turned around to look at his boyfriend. He had that stupid smile on his face again.
       "Sorry," Alex said as he sat next to him. "I love you." He slipped his hand into John's and smiled more.
       "You're such a loser."
       "Yeah but I'm your loser." Alex checked the time on John's phone. "Hmm, class is about to get out." He stood up and walked back to the door. "I'll see you in a few minutes."
       Seven minutes later the bell rang, students flooded the hallways within seconds. John walked into the class to turn in his work, and to find Alex. The shorter boy was getting his backpack. He smiled softly at his love.
       "Bonjour Jonathan," Lafayette rested his hand on John's shoulder. "Lunch, no?"
       "Sup Laurens." Hercules waved at him.
       "Hi. Yeah, lemme get Alex." He walked to his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Hey you-"
       "Mr. Laurens! PDA!!" Mrs. Hale scolded loudly, which caused Laf and Herc to snicker.
       "Yeah whatever," John mumbled. "In-N-Out?" Alex kissed back and smiled.
       "Hell yeah, let's get out of here." The group exited the classroom and headed to John's car. Him and Alex held hands the entire way.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO CUTE LOVE ME Juumca