lucky

Explanation
*splat* lucky had hated mud her whole life. Especially at that moment. "You are never coming back here again. I'm gonna make sure of it." Said the guard. He walked towards her with the piercer. He's gonna pierce my ear again! That's the worst disgrace to a multitail fox. "It means I can't go home ever again!" Lucky started crying. She loved her home, but they didn't love her. "All because I have thirteen tails." He pierced her ear and kicked her in the side before running back inside.
"They're just jealous that they're tails aren't as nice as mine." Then she walked to the sea creature realm.
Now\luckys POV
"Marsh where are you I need your help!" I said.
"Over here lucky!" He said.
"I need a place to stay friend."
"I can see if we can find you a place to stay, follow me."
That's why marsh is my friend. He doesn't ask questions.
"We are gonna talk to oceans dad" marsh said. He could tell I was upset.
"Hey ocean!" He shouted.
"Wassup marsh?" The merperson I guessed was ocean.
"Where is your dad?"
"In the village building, why?"
"This is my friend lucky" marsh said.
"Hello ocean" I said.
"S-she is a angelic f-fox w-warrior! Why isn't she in th- oh." He said noticing my ears.
"I'm so sorry lucky, follow me".
I wonder how he knew about the fox customs. We entered the village building. I knew this because I had been to the village once before.
" daaaaaad we need your helllllpppppp!" Ocean said.
"What's up son?" Oceans dad replied.
"This girl needs help." Ocean said.
"Why, does she ne-oh." Oceans dad said, getting very pale. I wish that people would finish there sentences. "We need to get the plane ready".

A

what do ya think so far?