lucky

I saw a boy with a snake tail fall off the mountain. He tried to climb back up, but was unable to. He looked like he needed help, so we helped him, jumping out of the bus to see if he was alive, when I found a pulse we decided that taking him to the cloud city where we were going was the best idea. He was unconscious from the fall, and we had to hold him still so he didnt get hurt. When he came to he looked really sad. We did the introductions and all that and learned his name was giorge(gi-orge) he seemed really nice, but completely clueless that there were other types of people than his kind. He was really paranoid about us. If it was possible for a snake to tuck his tail his tail would be tucked, I felt so sorry for him. He had a secret I could tell. I think he's more than just a snake. I say this because my nose can recognize smells, and he doesn't smell like snake. I let it slide for the moment and ran over to the window. My jaw dropped as we got above the clouds. There was a beautiful city, filled with color and centaurs and unicorn people, and pegasus people. The castle was on top of a hill type thing. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The castle glitered in the sunlight and I saw a chariot with three people leave. A tall man in a large crown with pegasus wings. A woman of average height with a unicorn horn wearing a dainty tiara, and a tall boy wearing a little crown. The royal family. The only ones who would help some misfits, like us. Marsh and giorge ere now at the window to.
"OFF THE BUS" shouted oceans father. "WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE ROYAL FAMILY SO FOLLOW ME!"
We did as he said. We walked through the city and before long found the chariot. The king and queen were on the ground and talking to the citizens. The prince was climbing down from the chariot.
"Your highness," said oceans dad "we need to talk, in private." He bowed deep.
They started a conversation and I noticed the prince looking at me. It made me self conscious and I ducked behind marsh. The prince came up and said
"Hellow! My name is prince percy,but most people just call me percy." He stuck his hand out for us to shake.
Marsh was quick to respond, "hello percy, my name is marsh, the snake boy is giorge, and the girl who is way to tall to hide behind me successfully, when I'm in human form, is lucky faye. Lucky could you please get your claws out of my shoulders?"
I did and then went to shake Percy's hand. I get nervous around new people so when he moved really fast I startled and his behind giorge who just laughed and laughed. Then the king came over and said: "fox girl, snake boy, follow me." We did as he said, and as we did Marshs phone started to ring. That's when he joined our little group of outcasts.