Identity Reveal to Avengers

A/N I am dedicating this chapter  to ScarletWitch777 because I was doubting writing this, and they convinced me to. (In this chapter, Tony does not know Peter's identity.)

Peter POV

On a regular Sunday afternoon, as regular as your days can be if you are Spiderman, everything was pretty peaceful. I had stopped two armed robberies and three attempted muggings. For New York, that was a record low. Swinging home, I looked down and saw a man pointing a gun at a woman, who was trying to run away.

"Just give me your purse and I'll leave you alone," the man said, baring his teeth as he kept the gun trained at the woman's head. I guess Spiderman's day is never done. It's time to step--or should I say swing--in.

"Hey Mr. Robber Guy, why are you threatening this poor woman? What did she ever do to you?" 

Whirling around, the man jumped back and hurriedly switched his aim to my forehead.

"D-don't come any closer or you're gonna get it," the man stuttered.

 "Well Mr. Robber- wait I can't call you that. You not going to be robbing anymor-" I was cut off by a bang when Mr. Robber fired at me. Having already been forewarned by my spidey senses, I easily dodged it. "Hey!?! Weren't you taught any manners? I was talking!" Quickly I flipped over him and webbed the gun out of his hands. (A/N like when he stole Cap's shield in Civil war) 

Jumping onto the wall, I webbed up the gun so it couldn't be used, than turned back to Mr. Robber Guy, as I felt my spidey senses go off. Swaying slightly to the side to avoid the punch I felt coming I flipped him over my shoulder and webbed him up.

Looking back to the woman, I saw that she had called the police and I could hear them arriving. Saluting to the police I swung off to my apartment. After glancing around to make sure no one saw me, I slowly slid open my bedroom window and climbed in. 

"Peter! Dinner is ready!"

Startled I jumped up-all the way up onto the ceiling and hurriedly started changing out of my suit. 

"Give me a few minutes Aunt May, I have to-uhh-finish cleaning."

"Okay Peter, but please hurry," Aunt May said, but I could hear the doubt in her voice. Quickly, I changed out of my spiderman suit and hid it, then wrapped up the cut one skilled mugger got on me.

After I got out of my room, Aunt May looked at me skeptically. "Peter you know you can always tell me anything. I'll still larb you." (A/N comment if you know that reference)

I still doubted I could tell her about Spiderman. "I know. I larb you too."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Line break_-_-_-_-_

At Shield HQ

Third Person POV

Nick Fury glared at the Avengers, "I told you to bring in Spiderman. Why haven't you got him yet?!?"

Tony sighed. "We have no way of finding him. He is always all over the place."

"Then you listen to the police radio! He is always at the crime scenes, big or small! How hard is it to find him when he is always there?!?"

_-_-_-_-_Line break_-_-_-_-_-_

Peter POV

I was swinging down 53rd street (A/N does one exist?) listening to the police radio, which I hacked into, when suddenly I heard, "Any available police report, there is a man with a gun threatening bystanders." I smiled. This would be an easy run.