Infinity War Pt 2 Preview

Hey everyone, Spiderfan here. Sorry it took so long to update because I have been in China! (And still am). I have been working on this idea as a part 2 to Infinity War, but it is so long so it is going to be many more parts! I hope you enjoy this preview!
*If you haven't watched Captain Marvel, my story starts with the clip after the credits, so spoilers!*
*This set was written before End Game came out.*

Third Person's POV

Captain Marvel landed behind Steve and Natasha, who were examining Fury's communicator device.

They spun around Carol glaring at them. "Where is Fury?" She growled. When no one responded, she raised her fists threateningly, setting them ablaze.

Steve put his hands up in a peaceful gesture. "He was snapped by Thanos. You know, when he turned half of the universe's population to dust."

Carol took a step back, obviously shocked. "Thanos? Thanos was here?"

Steve nodded and Carol sighed. "Thanos was an ally of the planet I lived on for many years. They were working together to kill a big part of most planet's populations. He disappeared suddenly and never reappeared."

Carol looked away, lost in thought before shaking her head and focusing on Natasha. "The only way to get the people out of the soul stone is to destroy it. But the people who we want to get out must be at Freihiet(German word for freedom) or else they will never come out."

"Where's Freihiet?"

"In their version of Wakanda. We just have to hope that they will find it in time."

_-_Line break(Into the soul stone)_-_

Peter's POV

It has been one week since I came here. Since Thanos snapped. Since I had to endure the painful experience of turning to dust.

Everything here is exactly the same as earth, but tinted orange, making me assume were in the soul stone.

I have been moping around my apartment building, though it is boring with no need for Spiderman. But it has been too long. I am not going to sit around anymore.

It's my turn to do something. I'm going to assemble the Avengers, at least the ones that are stuck here with me. It's what Tony would want me to do.

Line break(to Nebula's ship)...

Tony's POV

Nebula was taking me home. We have been is space for a week now, on Nebula's spaceship, but we were now approaching Earth.

My fist started cramping. I glanced down, not loosening my fist, in fear of losing what was in it. I clung to Peter's ashes like a lifeline, my only rembrandt of my apprentice -- no, my son.

Thanos was going to pay. When we landed next to the Avengers compound, we were greeted by Steve, Natasha and a girl with fiery hair who I didn't recognize.

Steve and Natasha ran up to me and I gave them both a hug, past arguments forgotten. "Nice hair Nat," I said to her with a weak smile.

I turned to the mysterious new lady. She held out a hand. "Carol Danvers, pleased to meet you," she said to me. I gave her a nod, ignored her hand, instead finding a jar to put Peter's ashes in.

At the inquiring looks of my friends I sighed, "Thanos, he... well..."

Steve gave me a sad glance. "Was it someone you knew?" I shook my head. "I didn't just know him. He was like my son."

Natasha put her hand over her mouth and Carol shook her head sadly.

"Thanos will do that," Carol said. "He thinks that he's saving the world, but he is hurting it instead. I know where to find Thanos. Assemble your team. We're getting your friends back."

Sorry it was short, it was a preview for what I am writing next! Sorry if I haven't taken your suggestions, I will try to incorporate parts of them into the story. Till next time!                     --Spiderfan👋