Scary Spiders

A/N I am so sorry for not updating, like I said I have writers block and am still accepting ideas! This one may be a little short since I am working on a big chapter at the same time. I didn't want to make you wait so I made this! Many people have made one shots like this one, so if you want credit and you made one, comment. Enjoy! (Also one last thing is I don't own any of the Marvel characters just the plots)

(A little background before the story...  Peter had been staying with Mr. Stark in the Avengers tower since May had a business trip.)

Peter's POV

I was getting ready for bed in my amazing room that Mr. Stark was letting me use. I spat out the toothpaste in my mouth, and put my toothbrush down. Now where did I put my pajamas? Ah, there they are.

After I spotted my pajamas in my mess of a room, I went over to pick them up. Looking towards some movement I saw in my peripheral, I spotted a hairball on the ground.

Wait, hairballs don't move...

With a screech I jumped back. A SPIDER!!! The spider started moving towards me. I ran over to the desk in my room, then grabbed the nearest thing on it.

I glanced at the thing in my hand. It was my Chemistry book. At least now it will be useful.

With all my strength I hurled the book at the spider. When that missed by a mile, I continued throwing things at the spider.

In a few moments my shoe, pencil, phone, and pajamas had joined the book on the floor.

I saw no movement. Cautiously, I lifted up the pajamas. There was no spider. I sighed in relief and sat down. My eyes fell down to my knees, where there was movement.

"AAAHHHHHH!" I screeched.

The apparently undead spider started walking towards me. With a scream, I ran out of the room, glancing back to see it following me.

I ran into Mr. Stark in the kitchen, and yelled, "IT'S COMING!" then bolted out without a second thought.

Tony's POV

I had just sent Peter off to bed, since we had been up late working on my suit. I went to the kitchen and went to make some coffee.

After the coffee machine was started, I collapsed into a seat. If I am exhausted and I always stay up, then it is good I sent Peter to bed.

I took a sip of my coffee then accidently spat it out when I heard a scream. I quickly stood up just to hear a series of thuds, then a scream.

I flicked my hand out and called my armor. Just then, Peter ran into me and yelled, "IT'S COMING!"

I prepared myself for the worst. I backed away from the doorway and prepared my arsenal of weapons, everything aimed at the door.

There was a small flurry of movement on the ground and I prepared to blast it away.

Once I realized what it was I sighed. It was just a spider. I walked over to it and squished it to end Peter's misery.

Finally what happened settled in. SPIDERMAN was afraid of SPIDERS.

I burst out laughing, and sent the armor back to its storage.

"Peter! The spider is gone!"

I watched as Peter slowly walked into the room, his cheeks bright red.

"The spider is gone, Peter."

Peter nodded.

"Ya, sorry," Peter mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

I smiled. "So, your afraid of spiders?"

Peter shrugged. "They are such weird things,  hairy with so many legs." He shuddered. "I hate spiders."

I smirked. "How can you hate spiders if you are practically one?"

Peter pouted, crossing his arms in a playful way. "I am only half spider. That doesn't count."

I laughed, feeling a surge of affection for my little spider.

"Of course not. Let's go to bed."

So how was that? Please comment! Sorry if it is short, but I hope you liked it.